ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Decide On A Bathroom Design For Your Home
Total Articles: 284
The bathroom is a frequentlyused room in the home, and as such is one of the best spaces to renovate when looking to add an updated appearance to your residence, or get prepared to sell your home to a new owner. When looking to remodel your bathroom, there are a plethora of design options and styles you can choose from, and below are some tips on how to decide on a bathroom design for your home.
Click here for more information.
Consider Your Budget
The budget for a remodelling project is often a big determiner for what you'll be able to accomplish. If you have a large budget, you can look into designer fixtures or even replacing large appliances and amenities to add modern style and functionality to the space. But even on a small budget, there are plenty of styles available that will add flair to the space without breaking the bank. Look at what updates you can accomplish on your own or with the help of a partner or friends. For accessories, think of repurposing old furniture, or visiting stores during the peak remodelling season for discounts on supplies.
Is your current bathroom dated and you want to update for a more modern look? Often times this can be as simple as changing paint colours or adding different flooring to the room. Are you adding a partner to your life and need extra space or need to figure out a way to share the existing space with two people? Extra cabinets can increase space, and you may need to get rid of some accessories to accommodate the addition of a partner, or even a baby if your family is growing.
If you live in a space that has one large bathroom and a smaller adjacent room, you can consider removing the separation between to two to create one large room, which will allow you more space for amenities such as a separate shower from the bathtub, the addition of an extra sink, or more room for storage. If you are unable to make more space, there are steps you can take to make the space you do have appear larger. Look at solid colours and patterns over textures when picking out paints, wallpapers, and even countertops or flooring tiles. Opaque skylights or an updated mirror over the sink can also create a roomier appearance in a smaller area.
Age and Longevity
Are you young and will perhaps move out of this residence into a larger one? In this scenario, you may want to update basic fixtures and improve the appearance to increase resale value, but save a larger renovation for a home you'll be spending a longer time in. Or, if you are aging and not planning on moving out of the residence, consider adding adaptations that will assist you as you age and making moving around easier. Appliances such as a walk-in shower, a higher toilet, or a larger sink can make using the restroom easier as you age and still add style and a modern touch to the space.
General Articles1. Samsung Galaxy S6 Phone Repair Issues
2. Procedure To Configure Gmail Account In Microsoft Outlook 2016 And Gmail Help (866)324-3o42
Author: Rebbeca Smith
3. The Iphone Repairs Sunshine Coast Is A One Stop Shop For All Computer And Electronic Repairs
4. West Coast Escalator Cleaning – Quality Services At Your Doorstep
Author: Arlow Moreland
5. Ball Dresses
Author: Musi hudson
6. Tips To Purchase The Best Verre Trempév
Author: parveen kumar
7. When You Need To Hire Roofing Companies In Oklahoma?
Author: Fred Lydick
8. Having A San Francisco City Hall Wedding
Author: Sia Benet
9. Sharepoint Roles And Responsibilities
Author: Riya Arora
10. Seo Scope As A Career In India: For Seo By Seo
Author: Riya Arora
11. What Are The Different Types Of Flexible Cable?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
12. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
13. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
14. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
15. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas