ALL >> Business >> View Article
Using Trade Show Displays To Launch Your New Products
Total Articles: 9
As we head into trade show season, it's time to reflect on what worked last year and how you can better capture potential customers' attention this year. Despite all of the new social media and computer-driven marketing efforts, face-to-face contact at trade events and conventions is still an effective method of solidifying your existing client base and adding new customers. Using portable trade show exhibits is an excellent way for your company to get your new products noticed among a sea of other trade show exhibitors.
Advantages of Using Trade Show Displays
Modular trade show displays offer a number of benefits over both static displays and exhibits that don't use a display at all:
• Portable – Modular display units are easy to assemble, take down and transport to the next event. Because they fold up, such displays take little storage room in your office when not in use.
• Cost Effective – Because you can fold the exhibit display up and carry it to the next show, portable displays save time and money usually needed to create a new display for each trade show.
• Consistent Message – Your display imparts your marketing message the same way every time
• Eye-Catching – A good display draws trade show attendees into your exhibit area.
Using Trade Show Displays to Launch New Products
Trade show displays a great way to introduce a new product to your existing customer base. Those people who may not stop at your booth because they think they know all about your product line can be drawn in with an appealing display. To make the most of your display in launching your new product, create a visual that imparts the idea of your product in the three to five seconds most trade show attendees will spend looking at your display. Simplicity is best. You can explain the features and benefits once you get their attention.
Adding lighting is another inexpensive way to make your display – and your new product – stand out from the crowd. If possible, find a way for interested attendees to sample or get their hands on your new product. If that's not possible, because you are selling a service such as a cruise ship or travel destination, add video to your display so the visitors to your exhibit will feel like they were there.
About Skyline Chicago
Skyline Chicago is part of the global Skyline Exhibits network that includes more than 1,500 employees worldwide. Skyline Chicago is a leading provider of custom Chicago trade show displays and portable Chicago trade show exhibits. Founded in 1980, Skyline Exhibits is the source for unforgettable face-to-face marketing experiences. The company holds more than 100 patents and has been repeatedly recognized for its creativity, innovation and performance.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent