ALL >> Business >> View Article
Using Trade Show Displays To Launch Your New Products
Total Articles: 9
As we head into trade show season, it's time to reflect on what worked last year and how you can better capture potential customers' attention this year. Despite all of the new social media and computer-driven marketing efforts, face-to-face contact at trade events and conventions is still an effective method of solidifying your existing client base and adding new customers. Using portable trade show exhibits is an excellent way for your company to get your new products noticed among a sea of other trade show exhibitors.
Advantages of Using Trade Show Displays
Modular trade show displays offer a number of benefits over both static displays and exhibits that don't use a display at all:
• Portable – Modular display units are easy to assemble, take down and transport to the next event. Because they fold up, such displays take little storage room in your office when not in use.
• Cost Effective – Because you can fold the exhibit display up and carry it to the next show, portable displays save time and money usually needed to create a new display for each trade show.
• Consistent Message – Your display imparts your marketing message the same way every time
• Eye-Catching – A good display draws trade show attendees into your exhibit area.
Using Trade Show Displays to Launch New Products
Trade show displays a great way to introduce a new product to your existing customer base. Those people who may not stop at your booth because they think they know all about your product line can be drawn in with an appealing display. To make the most of your display in launching your new product, create a visual that imparts the idea of your product in the three to five seconds most trade show attendees will spend looking at your display. Simplicity is best. You can explain the features and benefits once you get their attention.
Adding lighting is another inexpensive way to make your display – and your new product – stand out from the crowd. If possible, find a way for interested attendees to sample or get their hands on your new product. If that's not possible, because you are selling a service such as a cruise ship or travel destination, add video to your display so the visitors to your exhibit will feel like they were there.
About Skyline Chicago
Skyline Chicago is part of the global Skyline Exhibits network that includes more than 1,500 employees worldwide. Skyline Chicago is a leading provider of custom Chicago trade show displays and portable Chicago trade show exhibits. Founded in 1980, Skyline Exhibits is the source for unforgettable face-to-face marketing experiences. The company holds more than 100 patents and has been repeatedly recognized for its creativity, innovation and performance.
Business Articles1. Role Of Logistik Headhunter In Commercial Domains
Author: Ansel Adams
2. Lean Specialized Personnel Consulting And Role Of Consultant
Author: Ansel Adams
3. Time To Glide
Author: Christy Whitman
4. 5 Powerful Tips How To Hire The Right Process Server
Author: Unknown Member
5. Dog Services In Hyderabad -kennels9
6. Production House In Hyderabad - Multaistudios
7. Honda Of Valley Stream
Author: Honda of Valley Stream
8. Get More Choices With Confidential Invoice Factoring
Author: Ian Moore
9. Spray Coaters
10. Go Green Skateboard Longboarding
Author: For more details :- Mustang paddle shifter, Steeri
11. Al Ramziah Group Offers The Best Interior Cont Uae Services As Per The Clients Requirement
12. Design Your Own T-shirt With Your Own Pattern
Author: Rhett Landers
13. Top 5 Simple And Effective B2b Seo Tips To Follow In 2018
14. Why Wholesale Salmon Oil
Author: For more details :- cod liver oil bulk, private la
15. Economical Omron Plc Models Price Compare To Omron Dealers In Chennai| Data Trace Automation.