ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Hard Drive Recovery Services For Restoring Lost Data
Total Articles: 171
In this digital world, hard drive has become an inevitable part of everyone’s lives. It is commonly used for storing music, pictures, videos, files, and other essential stuff. Failure of such external drives can be very problematic at times. Thus, it is important to have hard drive recovery measures. These measures can save you from the headache of losing crucial data like financial information, pictures, business documents, etc.
It is really very frustrating when you want to access some important data saved on your hard drive and suddenly you have found it’s corrupted. Using external sources for data storage, you put your data under risk. In order to avoid such annoying situations, you can keep your data on remote servers. What about the information that you have already lost? Obviously, you want it back. Here comes the role of hard drive recovery programs. The experts use appropriate tools and techniques to recover your data from the dead hard drive.
Methods 1: Try some basic things:
Check the hard drive for any external damage
• Shut down the computer and disconnect the hard drive.
• Remove it from the computer.
• Check if there are any broken parts.
• Examine its external controller board.
Replace the cables if you are finding any cable damaged.
Use it by plugging into an external drive adapter or external drive case.
Connect the hard drive to another computer and check if it is working there.
Methods 2: Replace the Controller board of the drive
• Check the drive’s controller board to see if it can be removed without exposing the drive platters.
• To replace the controller board, match the model number and stepping.
• Remove the screws carefully to open the drive.
• Make sure you are not damaging the connectors.
• Remove the controller board of the damaged drive.
• Replace it with the controller board of the working drive.
• Again close the drive.
• Connect it to your computer and test.
Method 3: Recover your data using Photorec:
Photorec is the software for file or data recovery and it is basically designed to recover lost pictures from digital camera memory or even hard disks. Ignoring the filesystem, it looks for file headers which tell the OS about the kind of file. Photorec is the part of Testdisk package.
Therefore, by applying above mentioned methods you can perform hard drive recovery to restore your lost data. It is very essential to select the reliable and professional data recovery company. Always go for the one that specializes in hard drive recovery. Going to a computer repair shop is not at all a good option as they already have tons of issues to resolve. If you want expert help, go for specialized service provider. When you contact them regarding the data recovery, ask about the charges clearly. Additionally, make sure that they do not have any extra charges. Whatever queries you have, speak out.
By remembering these points, you can get the adequate data recovery services for recovering your lost data.
Computers Articles1. Laptops On Hire In Hyderabad And Chennai
2. How To Enable Or Disable Pop Up Blocker In Mozilla Firefox?
Author: Browser Support Team
3. Why To Go With Contract Management Software?
Author: James Blake
4. Die Nordvpn Erfahrung
Author: Die NordVPN Erfahrung
5. Few Suggestions To Choose The Best Data Recovery Software Vendor
Author: Sandra White
6. The Role Of Users In Media And Publishing Industry
7. Why Outsourcing Digital Marketing Is Wise?
Author: Anup Prasad
8. Boise Seo Company
Author: SEO Services Companies
9. Aol Customer Support Number 1-877-848-3933
Author: AOL Support
10. Breakfast Restaurants
Author: breakfast restaurants
11. Node Africa – Ontap Select Event Recap
Author: Daniel Gachara
12. How To Turn Off Junk E-mail Filtering
Author: Gaurav Singh
13. How To Change The Password In Yahoo Mail ?
Author: ravi lodhi
14. Hp Printer Wps Pin Problems And How To Hp Printer Different From Other Printers
Author: Rahul Singh
15. World Biggest Technical Service Provider Hp Tech Support In 2017
Author: Rahul Singh