ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Hard Drive Recovery Services For Restoring Lost Data
Total Articles: 171
In this digital world, hard drive has become an inevitable part of everyone’s lives. It is commonly used for storing music, pictures, videos, files, and other essential stuff. Failure of such external drives can be very problematic at times. Thus, it is important to have hard drive recovery measures. These measures can save you from the headache of losing crucial data like financial information, pictures, business documents, etc.
It is really very frustrating when you want to access some important data saved on your hard drive and suddenly you have found it’s corrupted. Using external sources for data storage, you put your data under risk. In order to avoid such annoying situations, you can keep your data on remote servers. What about the information that you have already lost? Obviously, you want it back. Here comes the role of hard drive recovery programs. The experts use appropriate tools and techniques to recover your data from the dead hard drive.
Methods 1: Try some basic things:
Check the hard drive for any external damage
• Shut down the computer and disconnect the hard drive.
• Remove it from the computer.
• Check if there are any broken parts.
• Examine its external controller board.
Replace the cables if you are finding any cable damaged.
Use it by plugging into an external drive adapter or external drive case.
Connect the hard drive to another computer and check if it is working there.
Methods 2: Replace the Controller board of the drive
• Check the drive’s controller board to see if it can be removed without exposing the drive platters.
• To replace the controller board, match the model number and stepping.
• Remove the screws carefully to open the drive.
• Make sure you are not damaging the connectors.
• Remove the controller board of the damaged drive.
• Replace it with the controller board of the working drive.
• Again close the drive.
• Connect it to your computer and test.
Method 3: Recover your data using Photorec:
Photorec is the software for file or data recovery and it is basically designed to recover lost pictures from digital camera memory or even hard disks. Ignoring the filesystem, it looks for file headers which tell the OS about the kind of file. Photorec is the part of Testdisk package.
Therefore, by applying above mentioned methods you can perform hard drive recovery to restore your lost data. It is very essential to select the reliable and professional data recovery company. Always go for the one that specializes in hard drive recovery. Going to a computer repair shop is not at all a good option as they already have tons of issues to resolve. If you want expert help, go for specialized service provider. When you contact them regarding the data recovery, ask about the charges clearly. Additionally, make sure that they do not have any extra charges. Whatever queries you have, speak out.
By remembering these points, you can get the adequate data recovery services for recovering your lost data.
Computers Articles1. Tough As Nails Awnings - Break Record Sales
Author: 1888 PressRelease
2. Reliable Services For Sony Ps Vita Screen Replacement In London
Author: Tony Blair
3. 3d Print Architecture Models Enhance Architectural Experience For Clients
4. Amazon Product Listing Secrets Unfolded
5. How To Upgrade Hotmail Account To New Outlook Account?
Author: Lucy Seal
6. The Wide Network Range Of Linksys Wifi Extenders
Author: pinkesh tomar
7. How Push Notifications Can Completely Revolutionize The Fitness Industry!
8. Outlook Vs. Gmail – In Depth Analysis & Comparison
9. Microsoft’s Outlook Beta-a Faster Version
10. Difference Between Hotmail, Outlook, Windows Live Mail.
11. Iphone Repair And Data Recovery
Author: khan mash
12. Centurylink Approved Modems Are Available In Reasonable Price Range!
Author: Aaron Kocherhans
13. Why Website Is Important For Each And Every Business?
Author: Golden Gate Technolabs
14. Microsoft Outlook Issues And Solutions
Author: Amaia Smith
15. How To Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error 4f And What Does It Mean?
Author: James Watson