ALL >> Business >> View Article
Must-have Items In A Beginner’s Make-up Kit
Total Articles: 233
A makeup kit is the most important component of a woman’s accessories. It is a well-stocked little pouch that contains every tool she needs to look fresh-faced throughout the day whether she goes from school to a friend’s house or she’s packing for an exotic getaway.
Make-up kit must-haves slightly differ from person-to-person but there are some standbys you can always use to touch up your look, a few basic make-up kit products for beginners that you don't want to be without.
You should keep them handy at all times for an elegant finish.
For the face:
1) Foundation: A foundation is used as the base to the makeup that helps to keep your makeup for longer period of time. It evens the skin tone and gives it a glowing appearance. It is available in crème, powder or liquid form.
2) Blush or a bronzer: It helps to define the cheekbones and gives a healthy glow to the cheeks and radiant appearance to the face. If you have a tanned skin tone, a bronzer may look more natural than blush.
3) Concealer: You can get rid of dark circles using a concealer.
For the eyes:
4) Mascara: It defines your eyelashes by thickening and elongating them. A black or a dark brown mascara is perfect for an everyday look. Coloured mascaras are also available online
5) Eye Shadow: It is used to highlight and define your eyes. It magnifies the beauty of the eyes. A neutral shade acts as a base and will instantly brighten eyes. Available in glossy and matt finish.
6) Eye liner: It gives you popping eyes, making you look more awake! available in both pencil and liquid forms.
For the lips:
7) Lipstick or lip-gloss: Lipsticks are generally wax or oil based crème that gives colour and texture to your lips. Lip-glosses as the name suggests, leave a glossier and shinier wet look on the lips. They are meant to give your lips a juicy pout.
For the nails:
8) Nail polish: Different shades of nail paints can also be included in the makeup kit.
9) Brushes: One or two all-purpose brushes or a cotton swab for the application of various products.
These items are all worth investing. And if you have just put together all of these, congratulations! You own a complete new makeup kit! You can now have an organized, efficient and less stressful makeup routine.
Business Articles1. Information About The Materials That Used In Electric Bike
Author: Larry Bushart
2. Virtual Office In Switzerland – Breaking The Conventional Idea Of Office Space
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
3. An Idea About The Rising Damp Treatment
Author: George Dean
4. An End-to-end Retail Management Solution For Small/medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
5. Virtual Office In Geneva – What Are The Advantages Of Having One
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
6. Get Excellent Cleaning Of Tiles With Tiling Work Dubai
7. About The Digital Marketing Solution Providers And Local Marketing Services At Cyber Flavors
Author: Unknown Member
8. Bike & Bicycle Shelters- Order For Installations
9. Servo Voltage Stabilizer - What It Is And Why Is It So Important?
Author: R. D. Electric Works
10. Living With Mould In Your Home
Author: Fred Lydick
11. Different Types Of Water Pumps And Their Uses
Author: Gbenga Kukler
12. Laser Cutting
Author: Emily Stone
13. Why Don’t More Agencies Have In-house Translators?
Author: Shreya Gupta
14. Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
Author: Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
15. L'entrepreneur Denis Vincent Et Son Histoire Génial De Succès
Author: Denis Vincent