ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Reaching Your Business Goals Through Article Marketing
Total Articles: 163
You may need more traffic to your site to help your business. You need to try article marketing. In the article below, you'll find practical information that you can use to start increasing your company's activity online through article marketing.
Employ an RSS feed in your article marketing strategy. RSS is a way to automate content distribution. An RSS feed delivers your content (i.e. articles) to subscribers as soon as you post it. RSS is an ethical opt-in system that does not constitute spam, because users have subscribe explicitly and remain capable of opting out at any time.
Make sure that every article you provide is full of useful, interesting information. Remember that search engine bots may read for keywords, but people read for interest and entertainment or because they are trying to find something out! Your articles should have fresh, timely information about subjects people are interested in.
If your article is already included on your own website, do not submit it to article directories. Many search engines have rules about duplicate content, and you do not want to have your article removed because you put it in multiple places. Instead, rewrite the article (a content 'spinning' software program can be really helpful) and submit the rewritten article to the directories.
Conclude with a powerful, convincing call to action. End your articles by telling your reader what they should do; also, include obvious methods that will allow them to easily perform the task. When you give your readers all of this info they will be more prone to take action.
Get rid of your word counting software. Focus your writing on thorough explanations and information and including only the content you find the most important. If your article is longer or shorter than you originally intended, that is allowable. Keep content heavy, and your word count will not matter as much.
Create an offsite directory. Creating your own personal directory of your articles creates another method for people to search and find you easily. It basically gives them a one-stop shop of everything you've written, and all the places your articles can be found. This is especially helpful for creating a portfolio.
Don't use long, rambling sentences and dense paragraphs in your articles. Readers are turned off when they are confronted by long blocks of text. Break your article up into short, punchy paragraphs of no more than five lines. Keep your sentences short and straightforward so your articles are easy to follow.
As you can see, article marketing is worth trying to get your business booming. Put it to work and watch the number of visitors to your business website steadily increase.
Mike Pereira is the owner and founder of MyWriters.com as well as the top Marketing Strategies Podcast on Itunes. He is well known in the SEO communities as well as the affiliate marketing circles. Visit http://mywriters.com/need-blogging/.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Start Couponing And Save Money At Gotmatter
Author: Naveen srinivas
2. Why Marketing Your Book Is Important
Author: John Fleming
3. Why Use Instagram To Promote Your Business
Author: Luke Lemke
4. Why Consider Instagram Over Twitter For Marketing Your Business
Author: Luke Lemke
5. 5 Ways To Improve User Engagement On Instagram
Author: Luke Lemke
6. Importance Of An Online Directory For The Construction Industry
Author: John Smith
7. Use The Important Investment Tips To Be More Benefitted
Author: David Johnson
8. Never Ignore These Mobile App Development Suggestions By Digital Marketing Companies
Author: kamlesh varma
9. Top 5 Reason To Hire Digital Marketing Company For Sme’s Business:
Author: Dusyant Kumar
10. The Prominent Uses Of Webcasting In Business Management
Author: Dreamcast UAE
11. It’s Time To Move From Local Stores To E-commerce Websites !
Author: Vijay solanki
12. 10 Reasons Why You Should Enlist Your Construction Business In Online Directory
13. Startup Consulting Firms – Coordination Is Important
Author: Script Technology
14. How To Select The Best Application For Card Processing System
Author: Styling Boostar
15. Brandzam: Unique Website Names At Affordable Prices
Author: parveen kumar