ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Discover How To Make Your Day-to-day Commute Much Safer!
Total Articles: 1
Today most commuters travel at least 30 minutes one-way daily, some of us taking as long as 1 hr one-way a day.
This is the reality.
We commute to get to our offices, to bring kids to school and fulfill our day-to-day errands.
Some of us spend a lot of time on the road for work, e.g. real estate agents or salespeople and should get to places as quickly as possible without getting lost en route.
Thankfully, there's GPS that permits us to adhere to detailed guidelines to find our way to our final destinations.
I am leading up to something, I guarantee!
So with all that we need to do every day it is required that we drive safely and our hands are on the steering wheel 100% of the time.
However, research reveal that this is not the usual case.
Many travelers call or text using their mobile phones while driving.
This prevents them from driving securely and paying their full attention to the road.
Ways to fix this problem, you ask? Easy!
You can use your smartphone to follow your navigation or GPS application totally hands-free by mounting your mobile gadget on iNuri's cell phone holder for car.It is a very easy to use tool with extremely minimal setting up requirements.
Attach it to your vehicle's windscreen, twist the knob to 'Lock' position to stick its suction cup in place. All set to take it down - just turn the knob to 'Release' position and itcan already be unmounted.
It works excellent on vehicle windscreens, some commuters prefer placing it to the right of their sight or in the center of the windshield.
Others like positioning it to the left edge of the windshield. In any case it works impeccably!
Once you had actually safely positioned it in your preferred area of the windshield, simply align the 'head' of the carphone mount to meet your demands.
Now place your mobile phone on the holder and press it a little. You will hear a light snapping sound which means that you properly locked your phone on the mount.
To take the phone down - merely squeeze the side buttons and your phone will be ready to take out.
Do you see the primary benefit of iNuri's cell phone holder for car?
It permits risk-free driving by relieving your hands to hold the wheel and not your mobile phone!
It's that straightforward! Believe me, I've tried lots of cell phone holders on the market and this appears to be the most effective one around.
It's basic design includes a 360degree rotation for optimal viewing of your mobile phone from any angle.
You can tilt the mount, move it either direction to suit your viewing needs. Simply place your phone in the holder for hands-free and safe driving!
If you want to take a look at iNuri's car phone mounts, please visit their Amazon.com site here.
Look into the most popular on windshield car mount here smartphone mount for your car
2. Functionality And Provision For Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
3. Join Sap Sd Training For A Prospective Career In It Industry
4. Live Oracle Idm Training | Tutorials
5. Oracle Adf Online Training | Corporate Training
6. 4 Digital Marketing Trends To Follow This Year To Keep Up And Above Your Adversaries
7. All That’s New In Healthcare Information Exchange
Author: Roberto Romello
8. How To Update Your Computer With Latest Updates?
Author: Patricia H. Lyon
9. Etravos - Travel Portal Development / Travel Portal Software Solutions
10. Interested In C++ Or Java?
Author: ponting brown
11. Top 5 Benefits Of Bakery Management System.
12. Progress 4gl, Openedge, Rollbase Application Development Long Island New York|
13. Website Hosting Services Long Island, New York | Pal Software
14. Biometric Software Solution Provider Long Island New York
15. Healthcare Software Solutions Long Island