ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Ideal Water Heaters Alberta Residents Can Consider: Tankless Or On Demand Heaters
Canadian households heavily rely on heating devices to make their homes comfortable especially during colder seasons. Furnaces and heaters are necessary to protect residents from the below freezing temperatures most parts of the country get during winter, including the city of Alberta.
Water heaters are very common in Canada. Families use special equipment to heat water for multiple uses like cleaning, bathing, and space warming. Among the various types of water heaters Alberta homeowners use are tankless or “on demand” heaters, which have been gaining popularity because of their many advantages.
Tankless water heaters are different from traditional water heaters in that the former do not store heated water in a tank. Water simply enters the device, and is heated through a heat exchanger. The amount of water a tankless unit can heat depends on the size, capacity, and power of the unit.
One of the clear advantages of tankless heaters is that they do not result in “stand by” heat loss that storage heaters usually do. Another advantage is that the volume of water being heated can be controlled and is not bound by the maximum volume of tank heaters. The rise of temperature can also be regulated, providing suitable warmth of water especially during bathing.
A tankless water heater system can be installed on “Point of Use” or as a “Whole House” system. Point of use devices heat water at certain outlets like a kitchen or bathroom faucet. A “whole house” system can simultaneously heat water on more than one fixture, such as two shower heads, or a bathroom sink and kitchen sink faucet.
The ideal size of tankless water heaters depends on several factors, including water flow rate, the temperature of the ground water which the unit needs to heat, and the desired temperature of the water output. To determine the right size and type of units for their homes, residents can consult plumbing experts in Alberta, some of which also specialize in Alberta furnaces. For more information on tankless water heaters, check out homerepair.about.com/od/plumbingrepair/ss/tankless_hwh.htm.
Home and Garden Articles1. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
2. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
3. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
4. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
5. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
6. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
8. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
9. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
10. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
11. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov
12. Top Small Business Opportunities In Australia
Author: karanveer rawat
13. A Special Guide To Buy The Solid Oak Furniture Of Best Quality
Author: Alain Murphy
14. How To Keep Your Ceramic Tile Floor Clean & Attractive
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. How Services Related To Water Damage Repair Are Helpful For Homes
Author: Lionale Donald