ALL >> Business >> View Article
Relying On Trustworthy Us Educational Financial Solutions Reviews
Total Articles: 11
When having trouble with your AC or water heater, you probably log online to find out how to fix such systems. With a plethora of resources on the Internet, you can manage to repair some of the appliances on your own. However, when it comes to estate planning, can you also take the do-it-yourself route?
For most people, the answer to the question is a quick no. While it's true that estate planning is ideally done with an attorney's help, DIY is possible as long as you equip yourself with relevant information provided by financial advisers such as US Educational Financial Solutions. Below are the basics to keep in mind:
Estate Planning Defined
Estate planning is essentially the act of making arrangements for how you want your assets to be distributed among your surviving family members in the event of your passing. The assets can include possessions like your home, car/s, jewelry, and other valuable items. In some instances, a bank account (provided that it's not a joint account) may also be included in your individual assets.
A will is often a priority in estate planning. Financial education materials from finance coaches like US Educational Financial Solutions can provide you a template or guideline for drawing up your own will. In this document, you have to identify the guardian/s of your children, if they are minors, and the executor of your will, or the one who would be in charge of ensuring that things will be implemented according to your wishes.
Another document that can be included in estate planning is a living will. While it is morbid to think about, a living will states your intentions in the event that you become terminally ill. Some people who find it difficult to ponder such situations resort to having a healthcare proxy, where they assign someone else to make medical decisions on their behalf when they are unable to do so.
Whether it's due to financial or other reasons, you can do estate planning without a legal counsel by your side, as long as you have an alternative professional guide who has ample knowledge about estate planning and has your best interests at heart. For more information, visit money.cnn.com/retirement/guide/estateplanning_basics.moneymag/index.htm.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help