ALL » Fitness >> View Article
The Answer To The Loneliness That Comes With Eating Healthy FoodsBy Expert Author: Marlena Torres
Eating well and creating delicious, plant based recipes is super fun, right? Of course it is! But it can also be lonely.
It can be lonely because even with all of the momentum that the organic and plant based movement has gained these past few years, most people are still finding it difficult to make healthy changes that last. It's so easy to lose sight of your healthy goals when everyone around you is eating take out food and indulging in pints of ice cream on the regular.
If you are on a healthy path, and you're lonely, Health Through Indulgence is the social network for you. You can share your recipes, insights, and photos with other people who are also into recipe development and healthy eating! You can become friends with other members who post things that resonate with you, and add hundreds of delicious plant based recipes to your repertoire.
There is no reason to be lonely, hungry, or to crave something when you're into a healthy lifestyle. With all of our options today for healthy transitional foods and the creative genius behind so many health pioneers today, there is no need to suffer or deprive yourself of delicious meals.
Visit Health Through Indulgence to make friends who value health and happiness just as much as you, and to get more delicious recipes like the one featured below by Health Through Indulgence co-founder and certified clinical nutritionist, Marlena Torres.
PB & J Macaroons
makes about 5 macaroons
2 frozen strawberries, soaked in warm water until soft
1/6 cup agave nectar
1/8 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp tahini
3/4 cup coconut flour (put coconut flakes in a high speed blender and pulse until grainy, or buy coconut flour)
In a blender mix your wet ingredients: agave, strawberries, vanilla, and tahini. If you have a magic bullet or nutri bullet that would be your best bet for this because it is a very small amount of ingredients, but it is doable in a large blender (this is what I used).
Stir your coconut flour into the wet ingredients, roll into little balls, and refridgerate.
Generally, I enjoy my PB & J macaroons at room temperature, but these still were very moist and soft straight out of the fridge. I do recommend keeping things like tahini and coconut in the fridge so that they don't go rancid. I've never had the experience of eating a rancid fat, but from what I hear it can make you feel pretty awful.
Click here to be a part of Health Through Indulgence! We'll show you how to eat well and love it.
My body is perfect and so is yours. Click here to see why.
Fitness Articles1. Tumescent Male Organ In The Am: What Morning Wood Tells A Man
Author: John Dugan
2. Join Yoga Classes Dubai To Experience Fitness Within No Time
3. Why Ignoring Gym Management Software Will Cost You Time And Sales
Author: siddharth Sexena
4. Ese Alquiler Coches Alicante Turibula Un Brécol Aséptico
Author: Efren Royer
5. Barreremix Is A Beautiful Form Of Isometric Training
Author: Barre Studio
6. Yogic Breathing May Help Fight Major Depression
Author: Indian-origin scientist
7. Facts On Himalayan Salt Crystal Lamps
Author: Natasha Mitchell
8. All You Wanted To Know About The Health Benefits Of Acai Berry Powder
9. Common Mistakes Committed By Beginner Stand Up Paddlers
Author: Gina Bradley
10. Un Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Alicante Herrezuelo Encobija Aquella Cuentadante
Author: Skye Hand
11. Benefits Of Supreme Garcinia Cambogia
12. Mastering Yoga Nidra Techniques Via Teacher Training Course In Goa
Author: Jay Kumar
13. The Health Programs Are Having Doors Open For All
14. How Kids Are Benefitted From The Various Health Care Programs?
15. Physiotherapy Professionals In Vaughan