ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Freedom Trail One Of Country's Best Free Attractions By Travel And Leisure
Total Articles: 20
Many Boston Activities can be enjoyed without an admission fee, and one of the most popular is the Freedom Trail. This Boston Attraction was recently named one of the best free Attractions in the country by Travel + Leisure. The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers – A Boston Hotel is a luxurious home base for all of your Boston explorations. The Hotel has impressive special offers to entice visitors. View offer details > http://www.bostonparkplaza.com/specials
Where: Visitor’s Center | 1 Faneuil Hall Square Boston, MA 02109
The Freedom Trail is a red brick path that leads to 16 of the most important of Boston’s historic sites. Visitors who follow the path will see the Old North Church, Granary Burial Ground, the USS Constitution, Paul Revere’s House and many others.
Following the Freedom Trail is an exciting Boston Activity that is a great way to learn about the important historic events that took place here and that helped to shape the nation. Many people enjoy the Freedom Trail on a self-guided tour, which is free. If you would prefer a more in depth explanation of some of the sites then you can opt for a guided tour. Several different tours, all led by costumed interpreters, are available, and the prices start at about $13.
Learn about Boston’s history by walking the Freedom Trail during your next stay at The Boston Park Plaza Hotel – A Boston Hotel.
About The Boston Park Plaza Hotel - A Boston Hotel:
Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers is part of the rich history that defines Boston as one of the most beautiful cities in America and a top travel destination. This Boston Hotel is located in Back Bay, one of the most beautiful areas of the City – just yards from Boston Common, America’s oldest Public Park.
This luxury Boston Hotels conveys class and elegance throughout its exceptional Concierge and Guest Services, 1,053 finely-appointed Guest Rooms and Guest Suites, premier Dining with 8 on-site Boston Restaurants including Melting Pot and the Statler’s Lounge. Other Guest Services include a 24-hour Fitness Center, 24-hour Business Center, and 65,000 square-feet of exceptional Boston Meeting Space.
When you visit Boston, choose Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers - A Boston Hotel located close to Boston Back Bay and Boston Common Park.
Visiting Boston? Choose The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers - view Guest Rooms & Suites here > or call toll free: 800.225.2008
Boston Park Plaza Hotel Tower is located close to many Boston Attractions like Freedom Trail and Boston Activities like Boston Shopping. A Boston Hotels with personal Guest Service. Reservations: 888-225-2008. For more information please visit: -http://www.bostonparkplaza.com
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David