ALL » Business >> View Article
Web-based App Available For Bluetooth-enabled Rfid ReaderBy Expert Author: Angela M. Deisley
Technology Solutions UK Ltd. delivers new app to help customers quickly start reaping benefits of powerful 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID Reader.
Technology Solutions UK Ltd (TSL), a developer of best-in-class RFID devices and mobile data capture solutions, introduced the RFID Web Wedge, a new plug-and-play software application for the high-performance 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID Reader. The RFID Web Wedge app enables quick and easy data collection from TSL’s versatile, Bluetooth-compatible RFID reader using a standard Internet browser.
RFID Web Wedge iOS AppThe new RFID Web Wedge app, available for iOS operating systems, provides a reliable, simple to use solution for users of web-based systems. Data scanned with TSL’s 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID Reader is automatically captured and populated in text input fields on any web-based form.
“The RFID Web Wedge app is the perfect solution for customers who prefer to use their Internet browser instead of developing a custom software program to collect and analyze data,” said Dr. David Evans, managing director of TSL. “Our new app enables users to get up and running right away to immediately benefit from the power and flexibility of TSL’s 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID Reader.”
TSL’s RFID Web Wedge is one of a series of apps built around TSL’s sophisticated ASCII 2 Protocol that allows a practical set of pre-configured commands to be executed locally within the RFID reader. Using these simple, pre-configured ASCII commands, the 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID reader can be rapidly integrated into applications for unparalleled levels of productivity.
The functionality, flexibility and cost-effectiveness of the 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID reader make it ideal for asset tracking in a wide range of industries, including retail, logistics, life sciences, chemicals, oil & gas, construction, IT, automotive manufacturing, military, transportation monitoring, and personnel access control.
RFID Web Wedge Features:
• Single Shot mode captures data from individual tags to populate on-screen fields
• Continuous Scan mode inventories large tag populations, inserting tag data with a single tap
• Reader antenna power can be optimized for high-density tag field scanning or single tag input
• Capture EPC identifiers, a user-defined block of tag data, or both
• Convert incoming data into ASCII text format for custom tag encodings.
For more information, visit: TSL Supporting Software. TSL’s RFID Web Wedge is available for free download from iTunes.
TSL works with a worldwide network of distributors and system integrators to offer complete, innovative mobile data capture solutions for a variety of applications such as supply chain management, stock inventory control, ticketing, data management and biometric scanning.
Since 1994, TSL products have helped to enable fast and efficient logistical operations for many respected global corporations, Motorola, DHL, FedEx, BP and Canada Post. Visit www.tsl.uk.com to learn more.
Technology Solutions (UK) Ltd (TSL) specializes in the design, development and manufacture of radio frequency identification (RFID) devices, TSL Supporting Software and other multi-technology, mobile device peripherals used to identify and track products, assets, data or personnel.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta