ALL >> Business >> View Article
Web-based App Available For Bluetooth-enabled Rfid Reader
Total Articles: 6
Technology Solutions UK Ltd. delivers new app to help customers quickly start reaping benefits of powerful 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID Reader.
Technology Solutions UK Ltd (TSL), a developer of best-in-class RFID devices and mobile data capture solutions, introduced the RFID Web Wedge, a new plug-and-play software application for the high-performance 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID Reader. The RFID Web Wedge app enables quick and easy data collection from TSL’s versatile, Bluetooth-compatible RFID reader using a standard Internet browser.
RFID Web Wedge iOS AppThe new RFID Web Wedge app, available for iOS operating systems, provides a reliable, simple to use solution for users of web-based systems. Data scanned with TSL’s 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID Reader is automatically captured and populated in text input fields on any web-based form.
“The RFID Web Wedge app is the perfect solution for customers who prefer to use their Internet browser instead of developing a custom software program to collect and analyze data,” said Dr. David Evans, managing director of TSL. “Our new app enables users to get up and running right away to immediately benefit from the power and flexibility of TSL’s 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID Reader.”
TSL’s RFID Web Wedge is one of a series of apps built around TSL’s sophisticated ASCII 2 Protocol that allows a practical set of pre-configured commands to be executed locally within the RFID reader. Using these simple, pre-configured ASCII commands, the 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID reader can be rapidly integrated into applications for unparalleled levels of productivity.
The functionality, flexibility and cost-effectiveness of the 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID reader make it ideal for asset tracking in a wide range of industries, including retail, logistics, life sciences, chemicals, oil & gas, construction, IT, automotive manufacturing, military, transportation monitoring, and personnel access control.
RFID Web Wedge Features:
• Single Shot mode captures data from individual tags to populate on-screen fields
• Continuous Scan mode inventories large tag populations, inserting tag data with a single tap
• Reader antenna power can be optimized for high-density tag field scanning or single tag input
• Capture EPC identifiers, a user-defined block of tag data, or both
• Convert incoming data into ASCII text format for custom tag encodings.
For more information, visit: TSL Supporting Software. TSL’s RFID Web Wedge is available for free download from iTunes.
TSL works with a worldwide network of distributors and system integrators to offer complete, innovative mobile data capture solutions for a variety of applications such as supply chain management, stock inventory control, ticketing, data management and biometric scanning.
Since 1994, TSL products have helped to enable fast and efficient logistical operations for many respected global corporations, Motorola, DHL, FedEx, BP and Canada Post. Visit www.tsl.uk.com to learn more.
Technology Solutions (UK) Ltd (TSL) specializes in the design, development and manufacture of radio frequency identification (RFID) devices, TSL Supporting Software and other multi-technology, mobile device peripherals used to identify and track products, assets, data or personnel.
Business Articles1. Five Things You Could Be Doing Wrong While Choosing Your Renovations Team
Author: Stephen Kavita
2. Add Value To Your Lancaster Home With The Right Renovations & Remodeling
Author: Cory Frank
3. Get The Most Out Of Family Counseling
Author: Cory Frank
4. The Case For Composite Decking
Author: Blue Star Carpentry
5. Motivation & Support
6. What Is A Leased Line And Its Advantages
Author: Ketan Shah
7. Carpet Cleaning And Flood Damage Repair
8. General Description About Bolts
Author: Harpreet Chhabra
9. Garage Door Service Irvine
10. Carpet Cleaning In Tustin
11. Colorado Garage Door Company
12. Hollywood Hills Carpet Cleaners
13. Custom Home Bars Make The Perfect Spot For Your Home Parties
Author: Larry Lynch
14. Overview On Benefits Of Telco Cost Saving To Benchmark Your Business
Author: Amber Brake
15. Corona Del Mar Carpet Cleaning