ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Slow Pc? Check Out This Article!
Total Articles: 137
Using Driver Detective Application in Installing a Sound Card
Before, having sound and music coming out from a PC was unheard of. Desktop computers once only produced sound from a tiny speaker that only produced beeps. However, programmers of the time exploited that small speaker to produce music from these beeps. Although, it was not enough. Therefore, leading hardware manufacturers were able to produce a sound card that can produce clearer, real-life sound by using loudspeakers with a standard 3.5 millimeter port.
To be able to produce sound, you require drivers to help the sound card communicate with the operating system. One of the best driver updater applications is able to automate the process the driver detection and installation. If it's your first time to install a sound card on a desktop PC, here are the steps in doing so:
1. Make sure your computer is turned off. Shut down your operating system and remove the plug from your power outlet.
2. Safety precautions should always be considered when handling PCs. Ground yourself before opening up the computer case to prevent electric shock. Use an antistatic wrist strap connected to the computer case.
3. Open the computer case and find an available expansion slot in the motherboard. This is where you will put your new sound card.
4. Insert your new sound card properly into the motherboard expansion slot. Make sure it is firmly attached.
5. You may now insert your speakers or headphones into the sound output port. For most PCs, it is colored green to differentiate from the pink and blue ones that resemble input ports.
6. Turn on your PC. If it does not boot, then your sound card was attached improperly. Otherwise, your OS will boot as usual.
7. You may notice there is no sound coming out of your speaker, since there are no drivers installed yet. Install the drivers by using the provided driver CD or using advanced driver updater software for an automated installation.
8. After a successful set up, your sound card may then be able to produce sound to your speakers. What you want in a driver updater which can support any driver entries. Also, you want it to be compatible with your operating system. Search no more! The Driver Tuner has everything you needed. Grab a copy in this page. http://bestdriverupdatertalksbyanthony.com/.
Computers Articles1. The Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Best Solutions To Any Hardware Or Software Problem Of Your Comput
2. Things To Consider Before Buying A 3d Printer
Author: Jamie Smilovici
3. Everything To Know Before Using Surface Laptop Promo Code
Author: Christine Bleakley
4. Ps4 Repair London | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation Repair Centre
5. Pro Tip: How To Secure Windows 10 Boot Process
Author: Ellie Williams
6. How To Clear Cookies, Cache Memory And Browsing History In Aol?
Author: Maria Silvia
7. Why The Future Of Printing From Mobile Is Quite Bright?
Author: Ricoh india
8. The Most Successful Business Management Software Today
Author: Bowman Ford
9. Iphone 7 Plus Repair Manchester
Author: Iphone Repair Centre
10. Using Public Wi-fi? Your Information Might Be At Risk
Author: Maria Silvia
11. The Most Outstanding Benefits From Banner And Digital Printing Services
Author: Ryan Hernandez
12. Minimize Online Threats
13. Top Laptop And Computer Hire Services
Author: Paul Wright
14. Sony Mobile Tablets Laptops Repaired Screen Issues In Uk
Author: Sony Repairer
15. Best Sony Phone Repair Bristol