ALL >> General >> View Article
Colour Schemes For White And Cream Kitchens
Total Articles: 72
White and cream kitchens are very popular and traditionally have never been known to go wrong. That popularity, though, means that they are too common in today’s age. Most of us want the soothing ambiance that these colours provide. But, we also prefer to stand apart. Keeping that need in mind, here are a few good ideas to get you that peaceful colour-scheme without losing your edge.
Use modern light hues.
If you want to retain the serene theme of white kitchens, you can add light cyan, turquoise blue, alice blue, honeydew, spring green, bright green, apricot, sunset, terra cotta, folly, saffron, maize and a plethora of other colours. These shades are light enough to please the eye and subtle enough to not affect the ambiance of your white kitchen. You can use a similar strategy for cream kitchens as well.
Use modern dark contrast.
If your personality is bold, you can easily introduce a few small kitchen elements in dark bold contrasting colours. These colours won’t overpower if placed strategically and selectively. These modern contrasting colours can be used for countertop flooring, vases, rugs, modern chairs, window panes, etc. The popular colours in this scheme are tangerine, magenta, auburn, wine, maroon, India green, dark olive green, ultramarine, cobalt blue, Persian blue and indigo. If you have a cream kitchen, you might need to choose the colour cautiously, though. If you have white gloss kitchen, on the other hand, most dark colours, including black, will suit the aesthetic appeal.
Use strategic lighting.
Most kitchen elements are easy to experiment with once you finalize the colour. If you think that it doesn’t look well in your white kitchen, you always have the option of returning most of them. It is a win-win situation to experiment with the colour palate of your kitchen. Lighting, however, is not that easy to experiment. It is a most rewarding experience to get right for two reasons. Firstly, you can add a multitude of colours with a single under cabinet light or flush mount ceiling light. Secondly, this single element can change the entire mood of the kitchen easily. While the options for this can be limiting compared to other kitchen elements, most lights would go well with white gloss kitchens.
So, make smart choices for your white kitchens, white gloss kitchens and cream kitchens. While these elements can be small, they do reflect on your personal style. You can easily make a style statement by adding in a few small renovations too. All in all, these exciting colours can make your kitchen look happening! So use them well.
About the Author
Steve Mathews works as a production designer for a chain of leading furniture design companies. Steve is an ardent designer and loves spending most of his time working on creative projects and pursuing his passion. He recently launched a new collection of designer kitchens, white and cream kitchens for a highly esteemed firm.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln