ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Salou- Ideal Destination For Young People
Total Articles: 33
Are you already fed up with the coastal cities with little service and no attractions for young people? Do you plan a trip with your friends and expect much entertainment to spend the craziest time ever? No problem. Just go to Salou!
Salou is a small city in the province of Tarragona. This is the best place on the coast to come with your friends, its offer is perfect for young people. There are lots of bars, discos, restaurants, beaches and even the theme park. Lodge in apartments in Salou and learn the hard way what this city offers.
The nightlife in Salou is unique. There is a great quantity of clubs. The most famous disco called Pachá is also here. You will be able to participate in the fantastic show of the best Djs in the world. The best music, amazing atmosphere and funny people. Be prepared for a crazy night! And if you don't want to go to the party, but still need some entertainment, you should know that in Salou there are plenty of bars. The Spanish, Irish and Dutch ones. In some of them you can check your vocal skills and take part in the karaoke. Doesn't it sound great? Search holiday rentals Salou and get there first!
After your crazy night, for sure you'll feel like laying down on the golden sand and listen to the sound of the waves of the Mediterranean Sea. In Salou there are a few beaches. The Levante beach is the largest one. It is 1200 m long with fine sand and calm water. Usually the occupation level is high, especially in July and August. If you search more privacy, go to the Capellanes Beach. It is much smaller but still have service you need to spend nice time. Besides, you can try some water sports like banana boats, windsurfing, boat trips or paddle boats.
Close to the city, there is a theme park called Port Aventura. You will find there roller coasters, water rides, simulators, bars, restaurants and much more. It´s easy to get there, by train or bus. Every night from the end of June to the end of August there is a huge show with fireworks, fountains and parade floats. For the most brave ones, there is a Dragon Khan, Furious Baco and Hurricane Condor. Do you have enough courage to try all of them?
As you can see, the offer of Salou will meet expectations even of the most demanding tourists. Don´t hesitate, make your bag, search accommodation and see you in Salou!
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family