ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Salou- Ideal Destination For Young People
Total Articles: 33
Are you already fed up with the coastal cities with little service and no attractions for young people? Do you plan a trip with your friends and expect much entertainment to spend the craziest time ever? No problem. Just go to Salou!
Salou is a small city in the province of Tarragona. This is the best place on the coast to come with your friends, its offer is perfect for young people. There are lots of bars, discos, restaurants, beaches and even the theme park. Lodge in apartments in Salou and learn the hard way what this city offers.
The nightlife in Salou is unique. There is a great quantity of clubs. The most famous disco called Pachá is also here. You will be able to participate in the fantastic show of the best Djs in the world. The best music, amazing atmosphere and funny people. Be prepared for a crazy night! And if you don't want to go to the party, but still need some entertainment, you should know that in Salou there are plenty of bars. The Spanish, Irish and Dutch ones. In some of them you can check your vocal skills and take part in the karaoke. Doesn't it sound great? Search holiday rentals Salou and get there first!
After your crazy night, for sure you'll feel like laying down on the golden sand and listen to the sound of the waves of the Mediterranean Sea. In Salou there are a few beaches. The Levante beach is the largest one. It is 1200 m long with fine sand and calm water. Usually the occupation level is high, especially in July and August. If you search more privacy, go to the Capellanes Beach. It is much smaller but still have service you need to spend nice time. Besides, you can try some water sports like banana boats, windsurfing, boat trips or paddle boats.
Close to the city, there is a theme park called Port Aventura. You will find there roller coasters, water rides, simulators, bars, restaurants and much more. It´s easy to get there, by train or bus. Every night from the end of June to the end of August there is a huge show with fireworks, fountains and parade floats. For the most brave ones, there is a Dragon Khan, Furious Baco and Hurricane Condor. Do you have enough courage to try all of them?
As you can see, the offer of Salou will meet expectations even of the most demanding tourists. Don´t hesitate, make your bag, search accommodation and see you in Salou!
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David