ALL >> Health >> View Article
How Do Anti-fungal Creams Help To Cure The Ringworm Infection
Total Articles: 233
Ringworm infections can give you sleepless nights with pestering symptoms like itchy skin and rashes. Ringworm does not always go away by itself in fact it spreads to other body parts if not treated. The skin starts erupting when the fungi come in contact with the skin, nails or hair. These parasites feast on keratin, the protein that is found in these areas and thats is the reason why these areas get infected. It occurs on externally coating of the skin that is warm and moist.
You need to use antifungal creams to get rid of the problem.
How do these anti-fungals work?
Antifungal ointments hinder the growth of fungi in the body and thereby heal the infection by not allowing it to reach the next stage. They also help eradicate the disturbing appearance of ringworm on your skin. These creams normally contain active ingredients like Clotimazole and Miconazole. They come in various forms like ointment, lotion, cream, gel, powder or spray and can be externally applied over the infected area. They should be applied twice a day for seven days or you can extend it up to fourteen days if the symptoms don't seem go away easily.
These are over-the-counter drugs which are available at a local pharmacy or can be ordered online! Ringworm anti-fungals can be commercially prepared or can be naturally extracted.
To boost the effectiveness of these creams you can combine them with oral prescription drugs. A dermatologist is the best person to tell you how to cure ringworm using antifungal creams and their correct dosage.
Some people also use natural essential oil which are extracted from plants. They are preferred by all holistic experts because they are powerful and strong anti-fungals and are safe to use. Essential oils like tea tree oil and coconut oil can be applied on the infected area. The use of apple cider vinegar is also chosen to cure ringworm. Other natural sources like garlic, vinegar, ginger, clove, salt, lemon help in minimizing the itching and heal the skin.
Remember that any antifungal cream treatment for ringworm is only possible if you also make sure that you prevent its proliferation. You shall see the improvements if you follow the dos and the don'ts. It is necessary to maintain a good personal hygiene to avoid catching the ringworm infection.
Health Articles1. Things You Can Do If Your Gums Are Bleeding
Author: Dr. Lakhwinder Singh
2. Paresthesia Could Cause Loss Of Male Organ Sensation
Author: John Dugan
3. Buy Adderall Xr 20 Mg Online Usa | @whitepear.store
4. Weight Reduction Herbs
5. Diy Treatments For Common Skin Concerns
Author: Dr mithra
6. Join Occupational First Aid Course To Serve As A First Aid Responder In Times Of Medical Emergency C
7. Qualities In A Pediatrician You Must Look For
Author: ponting brown
8. Remain In The Best Of Health With Pure Noni Products Of Salveo
9. Planning To Attend A Cme Medical Conference In Toronto? | Emedevents
10. Male Organ Skin And Vitamin D: A Healthy Combo
Author: John Dugan
11. How Do Invisible Braces Help Everyone In Your Family
Author: Joseph Donald
12. How A General Dentist Can Improve Your Oral Health
Author: Abel Abraham
13. How To Compare Invisible Braces To The Traditional Braces
Author: Malachi Mixon
14. Right Cosmetic Surgery Rectify Body And Facial Features
Author: opus clinic
15. Enjoy Monsoon Season With These Hair Care Tips
Author: Pankaj Singhal