ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Auto Seat Covers - Ultimate Protection
Total Articles: 312
Funny as it may seem, the most neglected thing in a car are the seat covers. Most people are fascinated with what their cars look like but tend to neglect its interior facilities; much less its auto seat covers. Basically, auto seat covers were not invented without any purpose. Auto seat covers are just as important as any other part of your car. Do not wait until you car seats are already soiled from dirt and another harmful elements. Go get your car seats the best auto seat covers so as to keep them in top shape.
- Universal, Standard Covers
One of the fittings of the auto seat covers is the Universal fit. As its name implies, universal fit covers is ideal to almost all kinds of car seats, whether it be a low-back or a high-back bucket seat. Universal auto seat covers are very easy to set up and they are easy to remove as well. The only thing that needs to be considered is the fact that the universal seat covers are not suitable for car seats with side-impact airbags.
- Custom Covers
The next type of fitting auto seat covers is the custom auto seat covers. As it name implies, the custom fit auto seat covers is tailor-made for every specified and measured car seats. These custom fittings are precisely patterned according to the make-up and measurements of the car seats. Thus, every details of the car seats are considered and mulled over. Among the three fittings of auto seat covers, custom fittings are the perfect items that are specifically designed to make a properly covered car seats.
- Hybrid Semi-Customs
For those who cannot afford custom fittings of auto seat covers, there is one other type of fitting - the semi-custom fit. Semi-custom fit covers may not render the same features as that of custom fittings but, nevertheless, they are good enough to protect your car seats from harmful elements that may destroy the durability of your car seats.
1. The soft touch
The most common and widely-Used auto seat covers are made of poly-cotton. This type of material offers a soft touch while at the same time rendering optimum shielding against harmful elements.
The next material common to most auto seat covers is the sheepskin seat covers. Because of their capability to warm occupants in cold conditions and cool occupants in warm conditions, this type of material is often claimed to be the thermostat of nature.
3. UV protected sheets
The next best material to consider for your auto seat covers is the Velour seat covers. Like the Poly-cotton seat covers, the Velour seat covers also render soft velvety touch to its user. What makes it different from the others is that it is treated with an exceptional amount of ultraviolet coating. This, in turn, will protect your car seats from imminent color fading.
Automobiles Articles1. Roadworthy Centre This Is What Professionals Do
Author: Luca Curtis
2. Go For New Car If You Don’t Have The Money To Buy A New One
Author: Ewan Thorpe
3. Suburbs Are Good For Relaxation And Should Be Visited Often
Author: James Elston
4. Dealer: A Friend Indeed When You Need Auto Financing!
Author: jeffery reynold
5. Listen To Our Customers They Will Tell You All About Ace Hand Carwash
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. Carbon Folding Bike Has Lessen Up The Overall Weight Of Folding Bike To A Huge Extent!
Author: Paul Pinigis
7. Rockman – Leading Manufacturers Of High Quality Automotive Component & Two Wheeler Spare Parts
Author: Rockman Industries
8. 6 Most Popular Street Gourmet Food In The Us
Author: Randy Travis
9. Used Car Dealer A Cheaper Option
10. What’s In Good Car Dealership?
Author: Mike Hamby
11. Lightweight Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Delivers Maximum Convenience!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Student Auto Loan Now At Your Reached
13. Don't Make The $500 Mistake
Author: Al Freilich
14. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
15. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford