ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Contact Permanent Residence Lawyer Miami For Applying A Green Card
Total Articles: 11
If you are looking to apply for a permanent resident visa to the US immigration department there are many procedures that you need to fulfill right from applying in the right category to submitting all the required papers which is better taken care by professional immigration attorney Miami who can help you in smoothly completing the process without any hassles. So by discussing your profile with the immigration attorney you can check out for the best category though which you can apply for the green card to stay back in US permanently as a resident in the country.
The permanent residence lawyer Miami shall help you understand the different categories in both employment based and family based permanent residence to check your chances applicable in these sections. The EB1(1) category is meant for those who have extraordinary talent and international acclaim in their respective fields and would like to come to US to further enhance there are of expertise. The EB1 (2) is categorized for those scholars and researchers who have a high degree of achievement in their field and have an employment offer from any accredited university in the country. There is also EB1 (3) for multinational executives and managers who can be sponsored by their US company for the green card.
Similarly, there is EB2 for those who would like to reside in the country possessing advanced degrees, exceptional abilities in science, business or arts and also national interest waivers. The other categories like EB3 are for professionals and skilled workers with a job offer from the US Company, EB4 for religious workers and EB5 employment creators by investing in the country. There are many sub categories and clauses to apply under these sections and the immigration attorney Miami can guide you through the process of successfully applying for the green card in any of these categories based on your qualification.
Similarly, under family based permanent residence green cards are issued to immediate relatives of green card holders in the country and also preference categories that are subject to the annual quote. The experienced permanent residence lawyer Miami can help you on any legal issues pertaining to green card application and and other immigration problems like nonimmigrant visas, deportation defense and also if necessary represent clients in the federal court proceedings before the USDOS, USCIS or ICE to safeguard their immigration rights and interests.
If you are looking for Immigration lawyer miami and Working visa lawyer miami then you are at the right place. We provide high quality, efficient and prompt legal representation to clients in all matters pertaining to United States immigration and nationality law. please click here
Legal Articles1. Car Accidents Involving Uber And Lyft In Phoenix, Arizona
2. Car Accidents In Glendale: Seat Belt Injuries Overview
3. Slip And Fall Injuries: Contributive Causes And Premises That Are Mostly Found Risky
Author: Nick Feizy
4. Al Rowaad Is Available Around The Clock 24/7
5. Be Active Before Selecting A Lawyers For Your Personal Legal Issue.
Author: Lex Lords
6. First Day In Federal Prison
Author: Sanjoi Mazumder
7. 7 Keys To Improving Lead Conversion For Personal Injury Lawyers
8. Hire Drug Possession Lawyer Houston To Safeguard Your Constitutional Rights
9. For Child Support Issues, Consult The Springfield Missouri Child Support Lawyers In Greene County
Author: Kirk C. Stange, Esq.
10. Why Is It Important To Contact An Attorney In Phoenix?
11. Overview Of The Ins And Outs Of Settling A Car Accident Claim In Scottsdale
12. Seattle Insurance Lawyer To Settle Accident Claims
Author: Chris Thayer
13. Four Crucial Complications That Can Result Immediately After Ivc Filter Transplant
Author: Nick Feizy
14. Who Do I Sue After A Car Accident In Tucson?
15. Check Criminal Records