ALL >> General >> View Article
Westhill Consulting Travel And Tours Tip: Top Restaurants In Bali And Jakarta, Indonesia
Total Articles: 3
Heading To Bali Or Jakarta Anytime Soon? Westhill Consulting Travel & Tours Singapore Pulled Together Several Restaurants Within The Bali And Jakarta Indonesia Area.
Pondok Laguna – Jakarta, Indonesia
Offering traditional Indonesian cuisines in this open-aired seafood restaurant, with its deep fried gourami, and with 84% of reviews rating the restaurant very good to excellent, it’s one restaurant you’ll need to put on your itinerary when you head to Jakarta.
Lara Djonggrang – Jakarta, Indonesia
Ranked number 10 in the top restaurants in Indonesia, the interior is decorated in the traditional Indonesian style and is located in the Tugu Hotels. Great for any occasion, their signature dishes are: Nasi Campur, satay and banana pancake.
Bandar Djakarta – Jakarta, Indonesia
With over 180 reviews and quotes like “menu there... very tasty... already try all the menu and want to go there again and again” and “The food was really delicious, fresh and well presented” on TripAdvisor, this is one restaurant to visit.
Wacko Burger Cafe, Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
One of the best restaurants in Bali, as the name suggests, the Wacko Burger Café, focuses on American/Australian style burgers and milkshakes, it’s a sneaky little place tucked away in a back street of Seminyak. If you’re missing home or just sick of traditional Indonesian foods, Wacko Burger could be your place.
Fair Warung Bale, Ubud
Tip: if you’re planning to visit Fair Warung Bale, book! This place is very popular and gets full early, so book in advance. Besides offering great food, the place is also a working foundation doing good for the community as all revenue from the restaurant goes back to funding the foundation’s community goals and as a clinic helping provide assistance to children under 16 years, and young adults under 25 years.
These are just some of many great restaurants in Jakarta and Bali you can visit. Best advice if you’re planning your food odyssey is to do your research and tailor your restaurants to your taste pallet.
Warning! Watch out for scams in both cities. There are more of these tips, just visit Westhill Consulting Travel & Tours Singapore.
General Articles1. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
2. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
3. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
4. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas
5. What's The Difference Between Water Purification And Water Filtration?
Author: Ring Hot Water
6. Enjoy Pattaya Golf Course On Thailand Golf Tour
Author: Hanah Chen
7. Seeking Online Success - Hire Social Media Advertising Agency
8. Why Are Water Jets So Important?
Author: Colin Sponias
9. Cheap T-shirt Printing As Per Your Desire
Author: parveen kumar
10. What Are The Benefits Of Different Types Of Fans?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
11. What You Don’t Know About Tiki Bars?
Author: Scott McCauley
12. Ethical Link Building Strategies Without The Seo Risks
Author: Swadesh Das
13. Advanced Travel Trends To Anticipate For In Year 2017
Author: Kundan Sharma
14. Visa For New Zealand
15. Get The Right Shape Of Your Need From The Cut And Sew Manufacturers
Author: parveen kumar