ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Fatcow Coupons 2014 - Get 1 Free Domain And 75% Discount With Fatcow
Total Articles: 3
In 1998 Fatcow was born, with the idea of making web hosting simple and affordable. They make it even more affordable when customers claim a Fatcow coupon--many are offered on a regular basis varying from 35% to 50% off the base price of just $49 a year for the full plan. The Fatcow policy supports not just affordable, simple web hosting, but also alternative energy and customer service.
The Full Plan
Fatcow is not a site with confusing technical jargon and pricing methods. They provide two plans: Full and MiniMoo. Hosts get unlimited disk space and bandwidth, mailboxes and SQL databases, and domains. One domain name, website builder, shopping cart and script barn are free. Plus, an SSL-secure server with unlimited sub-users. The current Fatcow coupon takes 50% off the full package price, making it a monthly fee of just $3.15 a month ($39 a year). The package features $50 in Google AdWords credits, $25.00 in Yahoo and Bing Search credits, a ShopSite online store, WordPress publishing platform, a free Yellow Pages listing, and $50 in Facebook Ad credits.
This option was created for those who just want a domain name and email account to get their endeavors started. Hosts have the option to either post a generic "site under construction" or use Site Delux to build their own web-page. There is a MiniMoo Fatcow coupon offering an email account with a forwarding plan for $5 a year. MiniMoo is recommended for those just starting a business or who want to use it as a placeholder for multiple domains.
Fatcow is not capable of producing wind power themselves; instead, the company purchases Renewable Energy Certificates to offset their energy usage. This reduces the amount of energy on the power grid produced by fossil fuels (the environmental monster), and promotes wind energy. This means all of their customers have green sites too, receiving free down-loadable Green Badges for their sites.
The "Heifercratic Oath"
Astounding Fatcow coupon offers and green incentives are not the only outstanding features of this company. The "Heifercratic Oath" was implemented to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. The MooCrew pledges to call new customers within the first seven days, welcoming them, answer their calls within two minutes every day, and provide phone support based only in North America. They promise to resolve issues when they are brought up (or set a date), maintain friendly, remain knowledgeable, and send out feedback surveys for improving.
Fatcow offers deals on web hosting no one can pass up. All-inclusive (and more) packages start off cheap, and with a Fatcow coupon the prices are breathtaking. Right now, it is only $49 a year for unlimited domains, disk space, bandwidth, mailboxes, and SQL databases. Not to mention a free website builder, shopping cart and script barn. With the highest rated customer service, most inclusive web hosting and advertising tools, and the cheapest prices out there, Fatcow has quickly become the most popular web hosting site since 1998.
Web Hosting Articles1. Creating Faster Websites And Website Monitoring For A Global Business
2. Brief Overview Of Public Cloud Hosting Solutions
3. Importance Of Dns For Website Uptime
4. Build Your Social Website Without Any Efforts
5. Why Failover Support Is Needed For Your Business Website?
6. Why Use A Site Monitor Service To Check A Site’s Api Responses?
7. 7 Questions To Ask Regarding The Security Of Hosting Services
Author: Andrew Stevenson
8. Knowing The Domain Registration From The Guidance Of Hosting Provider
Author: Prism online
9. Types Of Serveriu Hostingas And Their Advantages And Disadvantages
Author: Host Net
10. Know The Right Difference Between Cloud & Virtualization
Author: Manoj Nagesh
11. Dedicated Servers – To Manage Workloads In A Performance Driven Environment
12. Don’t Rely On Free Online Website Monitoring Tools For Accurate Site Performance Assessment
13. Is Your Website Really Experiencing Downtime And How To Resolve Common Issues?
14. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
15. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch