ALL >> Health >> View Article
Why Tooth Whitening?
Total Articles: 174
Ageing is a natural factor of the teeth becoming darker, i.e. losing the whiteness over the time. Drinking lot of tea, coffee, red wine, and many other food products with strong coloring also causes the teeth to start losing the natural shiny white color. The discoloration of teeth may be pre-mature at times due to such food consumption habits. One more major cause of teeth discoloration these days is smoking. Smoking has been increasingly becoming infamous amongst all age groups now. Even teenagers cultivate the bad habit of smoking. Smoking fastens the discoloration of teeth. Smoking basically starts making the teeth yellowish. Another major reason for discoloration of teeth is drinking lot of tea and coffee, especially coffee. Strong and dark coffee is consumed so normally, just like water, all the time. This isn’t good for health and also not for teeth. Even drinking lot of red wine over the time can add to discoloration of teeth. Consuming tobacco can also severely add to discoloration of teeth.
However it’s almost impossible avoiding these food products in daily life. People love colored food products and wine. Tea and coffee is a part of daily food routine for all. Tea & coffee is essential to keep body energetic and recharged with freshness. Often people are compelled naturally to smoke because of the extremely cold weather. But still, everyone wants teeth to be shiny white. A smile looks better with brighter white teeth. Brides, Bridesmaids, Grooms, Groomsmen, they all want bright white teeth. Everyone wants to look charming with brighter white teeth during school reunions, at job interviews, when going on a date, etc. This is why tooth whitening has become a common cosmetic dental procedure these days. Tooth whitening is affordable and effective for getting brighter white teeth. Tooth whitening can help one to gain and reclaim self-confidence & self-esteem that comes from a beautiful smile. It also helps to get a younger appearance.
Tooth whitening is a gradual process which takes about two weeks to complete. A proper dentist must be consulted for safe and proper tooth whitening procedure. A well-known family dentist in Burleigh Waters say that it’s also essential to maintain teeth properly after the tooth whitening procedure for effective & long-lasting tooth whitening. For instance, high quality dental care by Hains Dental recommends some instructions to maintain teeth white like:
- Brushing teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste
- Flossing teeth daily
- Drinking water at regular intervals
- Visiting dentist regularly for professional teeth cleans
- Avoiding herbal & black tea, coffee, red wine, and tobacco
- No Smoking
High quality dental care by Hains Dental and such other well-known family dentist in Burleigh Waters have brought effective tooth whitening results to many.
Health Articles1. Little Known Advantages Of Metapathia Gr Hunter 4025
Author: Lachlan Hedditch
2. Choosing Between Medical Care And Bankruptcy
Author: Neil Udukala
3. Support Yourself During Chronic Fatigue
4. Prepping A Handsome Male Organ For A Doctor Visit
Author: John Dugan
5. The Care Which Should Not Be Ignored For A Long Time
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Cpr Courses Winnipeg For The Safety Of Your Family
Author: Franke McDowell
7. Primacare Offers Mobility Scooters Best Transportation To The Elderly Or Disabled
8. Webinar Software: Excellent For Small Business
Author: Smith Victor
9. Baldness Treatment In Bangalore
Author: Dr Reddy
10. Cbd Oil For Pets – Things Every Pet Owner Should Know
Author: ABetter UCBD
11. Organic Traditions Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea Is The Best Matcha Tea In The World!
Author: Owen Thomson
12. Cosmetic Dentist In Delhi
Author: Dr. Naina Chopra
13. Excel Family Dental - Dental Emergencies
Author: Heidi Huang
14. Plastic Surgery Abu Dhabi – An Overview!
Author: Antonio Brown
15. Best Chiropractor And Wellness Services In Toronto
Author: West End Rehab