ALL >> Health >> View Article
Why Tooth Whitening?
Total Articles: 174
Ageing is a natural factor of the teeth becoming darker, i.e. losing the whiteness over the time. Drinking lot of tea, coffee, red wine, and many other food products with strong coloring also causes the teeth to start losing the natural shiny white color. The discoloration of teeth may be pre-mature at times due to such food consumption habits. One more major cause of teeth discoloration these days is smoking. Smoking has been increasingly becoming infamous amongst all age groups now. Even teenagers cultivate the bad habit of smoking. Smoking fastens the discoloration of teeth. Smoking basically starts making the teeth yellowish. Another major reason for discoloration of teeth is drinking lot of tea and coffee, especially coffee. Strong and dark coffee is consumed so normally, just like water, all the time. This isn’t good for health and also not for teeth. Even drinking lot of red wine over the time can add to discoloration of teeth. Consuming tobacco can also severely add to discoloration of teeth.
However it’s almost impossible avoiding these food products in daily life. People love colored food products and wine. Tea and coffee is a part of daily food routine for all. Tea & coffee is essential to keep body energetic and recharged with freshness. Often people are compelled naturally to smoke because of the extremely cold weather. But still, everyone wants teeth to be shiny white. A smile looks better with brighter white teeth. Brides, Bridesmaids, Grooms, Groomsmen, they all want bright white teeth. Everyone wants to look charming with brighter white teeth during school reunions, at job interviews, when going on a date, etc. This is why tooth whitening has become a common cosmetic dental procedure these days. Tooth whitening is affordable and effective for getting brighter white teeth. Tooth whitening can help one to gain and reclaim self-confidence & self-esteem that comes from a beautiful smile. It also helps to get a younger appearance.
Tooth whitening is a gradual process which takes about two weeks to complete. A proper dentist must be consulted for safe and proper tooth whitening procedure. A well-known family dentist in Burleigh Waters say that it’s also essential to maintain teeth properly after the tooth whitening procedure for effective & long-lasting tooth whitening. For instance, high quality dental care by Hains Dental recommends some instructions to maintain teeth white like:
- Brushing teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste
- Flossing teeth daily
- Drinking water at regular intervals
- Visiting dentist regularly for professional teeth cleans
- Avoiding herbal & black tea, coffee, red wine, and tobacco
- No Smoking
High quality dental care by Hains Dental and such other well-known family dentist in Burleigh Waters have brought effective tooth whitening results to many.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important