ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Are Health Insurance Claims Time-bound?
Total Articles: 20
Insurance protects you from financial losses at the time of any unforeseen event. People consider it as a money saving tool. The limitation of being time-bound is not applicable on health insurance. However, keeping a time frame of one month to apply for insurance claims does not give sufficient time to the families to recover from the loss and take appropriate actions. This in no way means that the time frame should be very long, but it should be long enough to give sufficient time to the insured to get back.
To ensure that we stay away from such worries, health insurance is one of the better options. These policies are very affordable and an insurance claim is easier with no hassle of being time bound. When a mishap occurs all people are in the state of shock and hardly think of any claim but with the passage of time they realize that they can claim the amount through their health policies. It involves quite some time to arrange the necessary papers which are required for the claims so the time frame of one month intimation may not work in such circumstances.
Health insurance plan gives the insurer the freedom of time limit. Filing a claim after a stipulated time cannot be the reason which will constitute for its rejection. Claims should not be bound with time and must be allowed to be filed even afterwards. Health insurance plans give ample flexibility to the insurer to keep him away from the barrier of time constraint.
Time binding is a factor that affects the way insurance works, but health insurance claims are free from such obstacles. Claims can be made for reimbursement of medical related charges pertaining to medicines, for paying hospital bills, for all kinds of blood tests and treatments. These plans are worth approaching because of its numerable advantages. However the time taken for the claims to take effect is something that bothers a lot of us. There are quite a few instances where the claims are made, but the amount is received after a long gap.
The availability of health insurance online facility makes life much easier as it provides people with lots of information and options to choose from. Thus, getting a health insurance is not that big a deal. Some of the terms and conditions of health insurances are time bound, but quite a few of them do have some relaxation in time period for making health insurance claims.These policies take care of all health needs irrespective of any bounded liability. Time bound cannot hinder the claim of insurance policy.
Compare health insurance plans, mediclaim policy, cashless health insurance policies, Individual health insurance and family floater plans from best insurance companies in India.
Insurance Articles1. Some Important Tips To Know About Weekly Car Insurance
Author: Charlene Hubbard
2. Investing In Ulip’s – Is It A Good Idea?
Author: Ekta Kariya
3. Why You Can't Do Without Life Insurance?
Author: Absolute Value Insurance
4. How Can You Customize Medical Insurance Plans For Your Family?
5. Work With The Right Mortgage Broker
Author: Horace Edwin
6. Home Mortgage Advice - Do You Qualify?
Author: Gilbert Martin
7. Are You In Need Of Northampton Mortgage And Financing Advice?
Author: Joseph Frank
8. Should You Buy Used Cars Greensboro Nc
9. Advantages Of North Carolina State Credit Union
10. Why Join North Carolina Credit Union
11. The Mortgage Adviser North London Can Help You Find The Best Deals Within No Time
12. Vital Factors To Consider When Selecting Best Health Insurance For Foreigners
Author: Alzbeta berka
13. Reasons To Contact Public Insurance Adjusters In Philadelphia For Help
14. Why Is It Advisable To Avail A Critical Illness Insurance
15. 5 Reasons Why Ulips Are One Of The Best Tax-saving Instruments
Author: Edelweiss Tokio