ALL >> Business >> View Article
Get Genuine And Fantastic Leather Items By Leather Manufacturers In India
Total Articles: 17
The durability, toughness and richness of leather make it as the perfect material for making accessory items. For decades, the material is the best choice for shoes, jackets, gloves, bets and briefcases. Creating leather is not an easy job rather the process undergoes with many techniques. Huge selections of fantastic leather items are prepared after many modern refinements.
Leather is the result of rigorous tanning process which is applied to animal skins. Mostly, cowhide is used for most leather products but skin of other animals like pig, deer and lamb are also used for manufacturing fine leather items. Animal hides are very tough in their raw form and if left unprocessed and tanned they can decay rapidly. Indisputably, leather tanning is one of the oldest human activities. In ancient times, skins or hides obtained from hunting used for clothing as protection from the atmospheric elements.
However, the scenario has been changed now. The animal skin is recycled from the tanneries and processed with advanced machinery and modern tools. There are many leather tannery manufacturers that provide top-quality genuine leather which is suitable for variety of high-end products.
Generally, leather manufacturers in India opt for leather manufacturing process that is divided into three major segments: tanning, re-tanning and finishing. The first phase is the preparation of tanning and the second stage commences with the use of chemical treatment. The third phase involves the use of re-tanning agents and dyes to the material so as to provide the physical strength and properties. The process is known as re-tanning. The fourth stage is that where finishing material is applied to the surface and this stage is known as finishing. In brief, the entire leather manufacturing process incorporates stages like soaking, liming, hair removing, fleshing, splitting, re-liming, de-liming, bating, degreasing, frizzing, bleaching, pickling and than de-picking.
All leathers, excluding rawhide, undergo one of the tanning processes, namely chrome tanning, vegetable tanning, chrome oil tanning, alum tanning, chrome veg re-tanning. Vegetable-tanned leather is treated with tannin and other ingredients also used which are found in vegetable sources. This method of leather tanning results in supple and brownish colored leather. However, chrome-tanned leather is tanned with the help of chromium salts. This type of leather is considered as best for manufacturing handbags. Chemical polymers are used to produce whitish leather in synthetic tanning. Re-tanning is essentially required as the tanned leather is not appropriate to produce items and articles. It would be rigid and in order to turn it into a marketable product hence the leather is re-tanned and a few procedures, namely drying process, shaving, splitting, dyeing, stuffing and drying.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better