ALL >> Health >> View Article
Celebrity Weight Loss Secrets! You Should Take A Look At This For Sure!
Total Articles: 233
It is tough to understand how some celebrities lose so much of weight. It becomes a matter of envy for a layman who is constantly struggling with obesity!
But one must know that a celeb’s livelihood and pay checks depend on how fit he/she is and how awesome he/she looks not only on the silver screen but also on the TV shows and commercials. Celebrities are under constant spotlight from the media and the paparazzi. It is their need and desire to stay healthy and in shape so that they can get a role they want for the next film! Thus they have lots of motivation to lose weight.
You also need to make sure that you have a strong motivation to keep you going. And you need to be 100% committed to your health goals. So here are a few celebrity weight loss secrets straight from their mouths that you must take lessons from to get a slim toned figure!
1) If you want to get rid of the "junk in your trunk", firstly you will have to avoid all the fast food that has saturated fats and colas.
2) Celebrities eat all the raw food for 30 days. Uncooked vegetables such as broccoli and spinach, fruits like watermelons and mangoes, raw cashews will give you abundance of energy.
3) You need to exercise. Walk 4 times a week for a minimum of 30 minutes or go hiking, do yoga, play badminton or for that matter any other outdoor sport! Our sedentary computer oriented lifestyles are unhealthy!
4) Replace all starches and bread products by yogurt and proteins which inhibit weight loss. Watch your weight by avoiding anything that has flour, sugar or wheat. Cutting up to 250 to 500 calories a day will be beneficial to achieve your goal.
5) Mini-workouts boost up your metabolism a lot more than 1 long workout. You can do 10 minutes of Hula Hooping a day which will help you lose weight and tone your waist like a belly dancer!
6) Get regular massages as they help reduce the levels of cortisol, a hormone that is responsible to cause weight gain.
The bottom line is leading a healthy lifestyle. If this includes cutting down on alcohol and cigarettes and giving yourself time to get away from the work life stress, you must positively do it!
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important