ALL >> Health >> View Article
Celebrity Weight Loss Secrets! You Should Take A Look At This For Sure!
Total Articles: 233
It is tough to understand how some celebrities lose so much of weight. It becomes a matter of envy for a layman who is constantly struggling with obesity!
But one must know that a celeb’s livelihood and pay checks depend on how fit he/she is and how awesome he/she looks not only on the silver screen but also on the TV shows and commercials. Celebrities are under constant spotlight from the media and the paparazzi. It is their need and desire to stay healthy and in shape so that they can get a role they want for the next film! Thus they have lots of motivation to lose weight.
You also need to make sure that you have a strong motivation to keep you going. And you need to be 100% committed to your health goals. So here are a few celebrity weight loss secrets straight from their mouths that you must take lessons from to get a slim toned figure!
1) If you want to get rid of the "junk in your trunk", firstly you will have to avoid all the fast food that has saturated fats and colas.
2) Celebrities eat all the raw food for 30 days. Uncooked vegetables such as broccoli and spinach, fruits like watermelons and mangoes, raw cashews will give you abundance of energy.
3) You need to exercise. Walk 4 times a week for a minimum of 30 minutes or go hiking, do yoga, play badminton or for that matter any other outdoor sport! Our sedentary computer oriented lifestyles are unhealthy!
4) Replace all starches and bread products by yogurt and proteins which inhibit weight loss. Watch your weight by avoiding anything that has flour, sugar or wheat. Cutting up to 250 to 500 calories a day will be beneficial to achieve your goal.
5) Mini-workouts boost up your metabolism a lot more than 1 long workout. You can do 10 minutes of Hula Hooping a day which will help you lose weight and tone your waist like a belly dancer!
6) Get regular massages as they help reduce the levels of cortisol, a hormone that is responsible to cause weight gain.
The bottom line is leading a healthy lifestyle. If this includes cutting down on alcohol and cigarettes and giving yourself time to get away from the work life stress, you must positively do it!
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited