ALL >> Business >> View Article
Types Of Farm Machinery And Equipment For Agricultural Operations
Total Articles: 14
Right from the dawn of civilization, agriculture has been the way of life for many people in different countries of the world. Even though, the techniques of handling livestock and crops have changed over these years, the objective remains the same and it is nothing, but to produce healthy yields for human consumption. Even though, previously heavy machines were not used, modern agriculture is greatly dependant on farm machinery and equipment for day-to-day operations.
Like many other machineries, agricultural machineries also wear with time and usage and they should be replaced then and there. In some cases, changing some parts alone and servicing can get back the machinery to working condition, while in some cases, it will become necessary to replace it with a new one. Even, for new farmers, some agricultural supplies become essential for ensuring the smooth functioning of the farm activities. Some of these items are detailed below:
Harrow: This equipment is the same like a plough and it is meant for loosening the soil. Even though, modern harrows are designed in such a way that they can be fitted to the tractor for loosening the soil in the entire land within a few minutes, conventional harrows that can be attached to oxen or horses are also sold these days for the convenience of agriculturists.
Cultivator: This is an agricultural tool used for secondary tillage. This includes some activities like digging, overturning and stirring of soil. These activities will be helpful in removing weeds from the soil that spoil the growth of the cultivated seeds.
Chisel Plough: The purpose of this farm equipment is to aerate the soil and it can also keep the crop residue intact at the top of the land. This device can also be used by attaching it to the farm tractor or to farm animals.
Planter: As the name implies, it is used for dispersing and for sowing seeds in the land. With this device, it will be possible for the agriculturists to distribute the seeds evenly in a precise manner along the rows.
Reaper: This tool will be helpful for reaping the crops in the process of harvesting.
Not only the above-mentioned devices, but many other farm machinery and equipment is available in the market. Nowadays, there are companies selling agricultural supplies and machinery online and visiting these portals can give an idea to newbie farmers about the different devices available for making their work easier and for ensuring better production.
Here at Carrs Billington you will be able to buy a selection of farm supplies products online. Also you can find new and used Farm machinery and equipment for irrigation purpose. For more details, please visit us online.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help