ALL >> Business >> View Article
Calfskin Leather Boasts Of Attractive Appearance And Durability
Total Articles: 17
When we talk about one of the most durable and highly used leather for manufacturing warm clothes and boots, then calfskin leather will take the lead. Calfskin or the leather made from the hide of a calf is widely used for making case goods, furniture manufacturing and other consumer products. The main feature of calfskin is the consistent soft touch and fine grain. In addition to this, cow leather is also used in making other leather products such as bags, jackets and upholstery etc.
As the name suggests, Calfskin derives from a baby cow so the hide is smaller and the grain is also pretty tighter. This characteristic makes for a finer and expensive product which is generally used on belts, shoes and other luxury products. Calfskin is also used in book-binding as it gives a nice book cover appearance.
Calfskin hides are dyed with the help of finest water-based technology. In order to ensure that the grain stays tight and firm in order, the hides are vacuum dried to ensure grain stays tight and firm as it gives a silky and smooth texture. Cow leather is available in different varieties and qualities and tracing the difference and finding the genuine one is really a difficult job. However, one can easily trace the difference between the superior and inferior quality of cow hide. A high quality cow hide have the original colors but bad quality cow hide is colored differently. Prominent qualities like durability, comfort, eco-friendliness, softness and smoothness make cow hide as one of the most famous leather material.
After calfskin leather, goat skin leather is also very popular among leather products lovers. This type of leather is much softer, comfortable and luxuries. The leather manufactured from goat skin is finer in grain and has a glossy appearance. Briefcases, wallets, home furnishings, toiletry kits are some of the accessories which are manufactured by goat skin leather. This type of leather comes in three forms like full grain goat leather, corrected grain goat skin leather and suede. Goat skin leather is softer, supple and lightweight as against cow leather. The tanned leather from goat skin is highly durable and tough and is often used for creating boots, rugs, gloves and many other products.
Both goat skin and calfskin leather require care. These leather should not be rubbed rather they should be cleaned with the help of mild, pumice-based soap. These should be rinsed with water but should be avoided with over-wetting. Leather should be patted dry with a clean towel and a leather conditioner should also be applied. It is important that the leather should be completely air dried. One should also not store leather products in high-humidity areas.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions