ALL » Business >> View Article
Calfskin Leather Boasts Of Attractive Appearance And DurabilityBy Expert Author: Aldan Shelette
When we talk about one of the most durable and highly used leather for manufacturing warm clothes and boots, then calfskin leather will take the lead. Calfskin or the leather made from the hide of a calf is widely used for making case goods, furniture manufacturing and other consumer products. The main feature of calfskin is the consistent soft touch and fine grain. In addition to this, cow leather is also used in making other leather products such as bags, jackets and upholstery etc.
As the name suggests, Calfskin derives from a baby cow so the hide is smaller and the grain is also pretty tighter. This characteristic makes for a finer and expensive product which is generally used on belts, shoes and other luxury products. Calfskin is also used in book-binding as it gives a nice book cover appearance.
Calfskin hides are dyed with the help of finest water-based technology. In order to ensure that the grain stays tight and firm in order, the hides are vacuum dried to ensure grain stays tight and firm as it gives a silky and smooth texture. Cow leather is available in different varieties and qualities and tracing the difference and finding the genuine one is really a difficult job. However, one can easily trace the difference between the superior and inferior quality of cow hide. A high quality cow hide have the original colors but bad quality cow hide is colored differently. Prominent qualities like durability, comfort, eco-friendliness, softness and smoothness make cow hide as one of the most famous leather material.
After calfskin leather, goat skin leather is also very popular among leather products lovers. This type of leather is much softer, comfortable and luxuries. The leather manufactured from goat skin is finer in grain and has a glossy appearance. Briefcases, wallets, home furnishings, toiletry kits are some of the accessories which are manufactured by goat skin leather. This type of leather comes in three forms like full grain goat leather, corrected grain goat skin leather and suede. Goat skin leather is softer, supple and lightweight as against cow leather. The tanned leather from goat skin is highly durable and tough and is often used for creating boots, rugs, gloves and many other products.
Both goat skin and calfskin leather require care. These leather should not be rubbed rather they should be cleaned with the help of mild, pumice-based soap. These should be rinsed with water but should be avoided with over-wetting. Leather should be patted dry with a clean towel and a leather conditioner should also be applied. It is important that the leather should be completely air dried. One should also not store leather products in high-humidity areas.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta