ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Wanna Speed Up Your Pc? Read This Review!
Total Articles: 149
Using Driver Detective Application in Installing a Sound Card
Before, having sound and music coming out from a PC was unheard of. Desktop computers once only produced sound from a tiny speaker that only generated beeps. However, programmers of the time taken advantage of that small speaker to produce music from these beeps. Although, it was not enough. Therefore, leading hardware manufacturers were able to produce a sound card that can produce clearer, real-life sound by using loudspeakers with a standard 3.5 millimeter port.
To be able to produce sound, you require drivers to help the sound card communicate with the operating system. One of the best driver updater applications is able to automate the process the driver detection and installation. If it's your first time to install a sound card on a desktop PC, here are the steps in doing so:
1. Make sure your computer is turned off. Turn off your operating system and remove the plug from your power outlet.
2. Safety precautions should always be considered when handling PCs. Ground yourself before opening up the computer case to prevent electric shock. Use an antistatic wrist strap connected to the computer case.
3. Open the computer case and find an available expansion slot in the motherboard. This is where you will put your new sound card.
4. Insert your new sound card properly into the motherboard expansion slot. Make sure it is firmly attached.
5. You may now insert your speakers or headphones into the sound output port. For most PCs, it is colored green to differentiate from the pink and blue ones that resemble input ports.
6. Turn on your PC. If it does not boot, then your sound card was connected improperly. Otherwise, your OS will boot as usual.
7. You may notice there is no sound coming from your speaker, since there are no drivers installed yet. Install the drivers by using the provided driver CD or using advanced driver updater software for an automated installation.
8. After a successful installation, your sound card may then be able to produce sound to your speakers. The Driver Tuner, the best driver updater around, is a powerful software that is able to support more than 20,000,000 device-associated drivers. What more can you ask for? Grab a copy now!
Computers Articles1. How To Integrate Sales Form Online With Software For Business Enhancement
2. Stable Online Forms Service – Now At Your Doorsteps
3. Integrate Online Forms With The Help Of Salesforce Form Builder
4. Level Up Customer Interaction With Custom Salesforce Forms
5. Step-by-step Guide To Enter Www Norton Com Setup Product Key For Norton Setup
Author: Landy Corona
6. Resolving Microsoft Edge Browser Issues On Windows 10
Author: Ask Amy
7. The Significance And Assistances Of Computer Recycling
8. Things To Consider While Selecting T-shirt Designing Software For Apparel Business
Author: Pratik Shah
9. Safely Back Up All Your Data With Active@ Disk Image
Author: Ed Robinson
10. How Document Converter Software Helps In Ensuring Authenticity Of Converted Files?
Author: shashikant shukla
11. Best Tech Rental Services
12. Computer Smartphone Investigation Can Smartly Unravel The Truth Behind Your Suspicions
13. Fb Account Contact 1-850-316-4897 Technical Support For Facebook Group
Author: Parker Fourny
14. Get Technical Aid Via Facebook Tech Support Number 1-850-316-4897
Author: natali thomas
15. Learn How To Start Your Own Online Job Portal With Job Classified Script Portal
Author: sawati rawat