ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Wanna Speed Up Your Pc? Read This Review!
Total Articles: 149
Using Driver Detective Application in Installing a Sound Card
Before, having sound and music coming out from a PC was unheard of. Desktop computers once only produced sound from a tiny speaker that only generated beeps. However, programmers of the time taken advantage of that small speaker to produce music from these beeps. Although, it was not enough. Therefore, leading hardware manufacturers were able to produce a sound card that can produce clearer, real-life sound by using loudspeakers with a standard 3.5 millimeter port.
To be able to produce sound, you require drivers to help the sound card communicate with the operating system. One of the best driver updater applications is able to automate the process the driver detection and installation. If it's your first time to install a sound card on a desktop PC, here are the steps in doing so:
1. Make sure your computer is turned off. Turn off your operating system and remove the plug from your power outlet.
2. Safety precautions should always be considered when handling PCs. Ground yourself before opening up the computer case to prevent electric shock. Use an antistatic wrist strap connected to the computer case.
3. Open the computer case and find an available expansion slot in the motherboard. This is where you will put your new sound card.
4. Insert your new sound card properly into the motherboard expansion slot. Make sure it is firmly attached.
5. You may now insert your speakers or headphones into the sound output port. For most PCs, it is colored green to differentiate from the pink and blue ones that resemble input ports.
6. Turn on your PC. If it does not boot, then your sound card was connected improperly. Otherwise, your OS will boot as usual.
7. You may notice there is no sound coming from your speaker, since there are no drivers installed yet. Install the drivers by using the provided driver CD or using advanced driver updater software for an automated installation.
8. After a successful installation, your sound card may then be able to produce sound to your speakers. The Driver Tuner, the best driver updater around, is a powerful software that is able to support more than 20,000,000 device-associated drivers. What more can you ask for? Grab a copy now!
Computers Articles1. Laptops On Hire In Hyderabad And Chennai
2. How To Enable Or Disable Pop Up Blocker In Mozilla Firefox?
Author: Browser Support Team
3. Why To Go With Contract Management Software?
Author: James Blake
4. Die Nordvpn Erfahrung
Author: Die NordVPN Erfahrung
5. Few Suggestions To Choose The Best Data Recovery Software Vendor
Author: Sandra White
6. The Role Of Users In Media And Publishing Industry
7. Why Outsourcing Digital Marketing Is Wise?
Author: Anup Prasad
8. Boise Seo Company
Author: SEO Services Companies
9. Aol Customer Support Number 1-877-848-3933
Author: AOL Support
10. Breakfast Restaurants
Author: breakfast restaurants
11. Node Africa – Ontap Select Event Recap
Author: Daniel Gachara
12. How To Turn Off Junk E-mail Filtering
Author: Gaurav Singh
13. How To Change The Password In Yahoo Mail ?
Author: ravi lodhi
14. Hp Printer Wps Pin Problems And How To Hp Printer Different From Other Printers
Author: Rahul Singh
15. World Biggest Technical Service Provider Hp Tech Support In 2017
Author: Rahul Singh