ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Wanna Speed Up Your Pc? Read This Review!
Total Articles: 197
Using Driver Detective Application in Installing a Sound Card
Before, having sound and music coming out from a PC was unheard of. Desktop computers once only produced sound from a tiny speaker that only generated beeps. However, programmers of the time taken advantage of that small speaker to produce music from these beeps. Although, it was not enough. Therefore, leading hardware manufacturers were able to produce a sound card that can produce clearer, real-life sound by using loudspeakers with a standard 3.5 millimeter port.
To be able to produce sound, you require drivers to help the sound card communicate with the operating system. One of the best driver updater applications is able to automate the process the driver detection and installation. If it's your first time to install a sound card on a desktop PC, here are the steps in doing so:
1. Make sure your computer is turned off. Turn off your operating system and remove the plug from your power outlet.
2. Safety precautions should always be considered when handling PCs. Ground yourself before opening up the computer case to prevent electric shock. Use an antistatic wrist strap connected to the computer case.
3. Open the computer case and find an available expansion slot in the motherboard. This is where you will put your new sound card.
4. Insert your new sound card properly into the motherboard expansion slot. Make sure it is firmly attached.
5. You may now insert your speakers or headphones into the sound output port. For most PCs, it is colored green to differentiate from the pink and blue ones that resemble input ports.
6. Turn on your PC. If it does not boot, then your sound card was connected improperly. Otherwise, your OS will boot as usual.
7. You may notice there is no sound coming from your speaker, since there are no drivers installed yet. Install the drivers by using the provided driver CD or using advanced driver updater software for an automated installation.
8. After a successful installation, your sound card may then be able to produce sound to your speakers. The Driver Tuner, the best driver updater around, is a powerful software that is able to support more than 20,000,000 device-associated drivers. What more can you ask for? Grab a copy now!
Computers Articles1. How The Power Of Infogrpahics With Infographics Maker Offers The Best Exposure?
Author: Amit Sahoo
2. Android Apps Top 3 For Students And Teachers
Author: Sabrina Goodchap
3. A Thorough Survey Before Buying Computer And Accessories Online
Author: Tapu Goswami
4. 5 Remarkable Iphone Apps Redesigned For Android
Author: Tamela Goldfarb
5. Ebooks For Sale For Android Tablets
Author: Syreeta Mccune
6. Indicate Take Into Consideration If You Are Producing Company Apps
Author: Carol Millican
7. Email Archiving – Emerging Security Solution In Technology
Author: Mahesh Kulkarni
8. Just How To Update Android Tablet Computer From 1.6 To 2.1
Author: Belle Dougharty
9. Software Development Company In Ghaziabad
10. What Are The Advantages Of Procuring An Internet Marketing Company
Author: SP Design House
11. Website Designing Companies Can Help Your Small Business Procure Acknowledgment
Author: SP Web Solution
12. Yahoo Mail Not Working Getting Mobile Browser Issue
Author: mark belly
13. Ways To Update And Repair Ipad Apps
Author: Lakesha Van Otterloo
14. Android Tablet With Gps
Author: Ronnie Samuel
15. 5 Cool Ios Apps You May Like
Author: Nellie Landis