ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Wanna Speed Up Your Pc? Read This Review!
Total Articles: 149
Using Driver Detective Application in Installing a Sound Card
Before, having sound and music coming out from a PC was unheard of. Desktop computers once only produced sound from a tiny speaker that only generated beeps. However, programmers of the time taken advantage of that small speaker to produce music from these beeps. Although, it was not enough. Therefore, leading hardware manufacturers were able to produce a sound card that can produce clearer, real-life sound by using loudspeakers with a standard 3.5 millimeter port.
To be able to produce sound, you require drivers to help the sound card communicate with the operating system. One of the best driver updater applications is able to automate the process the driver detection and installation. If it's your first time to install a sound card on a desktop PC, here are the steps in doing so:
1. Make sure your computer is turned off. Turn off your operating system and remove the plug from your power outlet.
2. Safety precautions should always be considered when handling PCs. Ground yourself before opening up the computer case to prevent electric shock. Use an antistatic wrist strap connected to the computer case.
3. Open the computer case and find an available expansion slot in the motherboard. This is where you will put your new sound card.
4. Insert your new sound card properly into the motherboard expansion slot. Make sure it is firmly attached.
5. You may now insert your speakers or headphones into the sound output port. For most PCs, it is colored green to differentiate from the pink and blue ones that resemble input ports.
6. Turn on your PC. If it does not boot, then your sound card was connected improperly. Otherwise, your OS will boot as usual.
7. You may notice there is no sound coming from your speaker, since there are no drivers installed yet. Install the drivers by using the provided driver CD or using advanced driver updater software for an automated installation.
8. After a successful installation, your sound card may then be able to produce sound to your speakers. The Driver Tuner, the best driver updater around, is a powerful software that is able to support more than 20,000,000 device-associated drivers. What more can you ask for? Grab a copy now!
Computers Articles1. To Know More About Seo & Why Is It Important?
2. How Scada Systems Have Become Ubiquitous In Real Life?
Author: Archer Finch
3. Today's Scada Hmi Includes Even More Symbols And Animations
Author: Archer Finch
4. Manage Your Mailbox With Ease
Author: Online PC Support
5. Windows Update Error Log
6. Microsoft Issues Advisory To Office Users After Fancy Bear Attacks
7. David Samson: A Freelance Software Developer Who Takes Care Of All Your Software Development Needs
8. Cyber Security And The Emerging Security Threats
Author: Megan Darcy
9. Going Paperless Has Some Real Advantages
10. How To Host A Website ?
11. Manage Your Website With A Secure Server- Word Press Hosting..!!
Author: Manage your website with a Secure Server- Word Pre
12. How To Activate Your Mcafee Card Services- A Step Towards Cyber Security
13. New Attack Method Delivers Malware Via Mouse Hover
14. What Is The Best Website Design Company?
Author: Teclick Solutions
15. Apple Tech Support Number| 1-844-296-4279| Get Apple Support| Apple Support|technical Support Review