ALL >> Business >> View Article
Wall And Roof Propeller Fans
Total Articles: 57
Propeller fans are used primarily in industrial facilities to supply filtered air to spaces housing personnel and electrical and/or electronic equipment. Available in 'draw-thru', or 'blow-thru' configuartions, with removable filter housing cover and easy-clean filters.
Canada Blower axial flow panel fans are designed for low pressure building ventilation, room ventilation, industrial ventilation, commercial ventilation and industrial process application. Typical applications include heat, smoke, and fume removal; process ventilation and process air handling; proces drying with ambient or preheated air; comfort process cooling and general ventilation of buildngs. Available in direct drive arrangement 4 and corresponding belt drive arrangement 9. Sizes from 6 thru 96. Capacities: to 350,000 CFM. Static pressure to 2.5 inches water gauge.
Spark Resistant X-proof construction: wall fan for non-sparking x-proof applications is supplied in AMCA A (all aluminum or monel airsteram), AMCA B (aluminum wheel, or monel wheel), or AMCA C (buffer type) spark resistant construction. For AMCA A applications wheel is made of non-ferous material with monel shaft and special x-proof motor.
High temperature construction: wall fan is avaialble in high temeparture construction with high temperature motor and steel prop, or stainless steel prop.
Corrosion resistant construction and chemical duty construction: for corrosive environment wall fans are avaialble in 304 SS, 316 SS, or 316 L stainless steel construction. For chemical process applications wall fans are available in fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) construction, or in polypropylene construction, or in plastic.
Wall fan accessories: wall housing, wall cabinet, heavy gauge housing, extended wall housing, wall housing access door, inlet guard, outlet guard, caged guard, fixed louver, shutter, manual shutter with pull chain and quadrant lock, gravity automatic shutter, motorized shutter, back draft damper, shutter motor, BELIMO motor, NEP motor, Multiproducts motor, Delay switch, Speed controller, VFD, intake hood, discharge hood, weather hood, hood bird guard, hood bird screen, insect screen.
Controls and drives: pressure switch, end switch, electrical damper motor, delay switch, pneumatic actuator, speed control, vfd control, motor starter, carbon monoxide sensor, oxygen sensor, electronic gas sensors and others.
For additional information please refer to http://www.canadablower.com/index.html
Canadian air systems engineer
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help