ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Experience Ys Falls In Jamaica
Total Articles: 1
There are many beautiful waterfalls in Jamaica. Some, like Dunns River Falls in Ocho Rios, still beautiful, has become very commercialized to cater to tourist.
YS Falls on the other hand is tucked away in a secluded rural location. YS Falls is located in St. Elizabeth which is known as the sugar growing region of Jamaica. The experience is unique because once you arrive at the estate a 10 minute ride by a tractor-pulled jitney will take you to theactual waterfall area.
YS Falls is 120 foot tall and gently cascades over seven levels. Steps have been built up the side of the falls so visitors can view the falls without getting wet. If you'd prefer a more interactive experience there are natural pools at the bottom of each level of the falls, lifeguards on the site will let you know which pools are safe to swim in.
YS Falls Jamaica - South Coast Tour
One pool features a rope swing where you can swing "tarzan-style" in to the water below. For a more relaxing swim there is also a 4 foot deep pool at the bottom of the falls which is fed by natural springs.
Eternally replenished by both overground and underground springs, surrounded by high trees and garden foliage , the garden pool becomes an oasis of pleasure and relaxation.
Activities at YS Falls
A recent addition to YS Falls is a canopy zipline tour which lets visitors "fly" 40 feet above the waterfall. The professional team of guides ensure that you are safely strapped in.
River tubing rides are also available, allowing you to enjoy the serenity of floating down the river surrounded by the lush jungle towering overhead.
Adults - US $15.00
Child - US $7.50
Opening Hours: 9:30am - 3:30pm
Closed: Mondays & Local Public Holidays.
YS Falls is combined with the South Coast Tour that includes Appleton Estates Rum Tour, Black River Safari and/or The Pelican Bar.
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco