ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Experience Ys Falls In Jamaica
Total Articles: 1
There are many beautiful waterfalls in Jamaica. Some, like Dunns River Falls in Ocho Rios, still beautiful, has become very commercialized to cater to tourist.
YS Falls on the other hand is tucked away in a secluded rural location. YS Falls is located in St. Elizabeth which is known as the sugar growing region of Jamaica. The experience is unique because once you arrive at the estate a 10 minute ride by a tractor-pulled jitney will take you to theactual waterfall area.
YS Falls is 120 foot tall and gently cascades over seven levels. Steps have been built up the side of the falls so visitors can view the falls without getting wet. If you'd prefer a more interactive experience there are natural pools at the bottom of each level of the falls, lifeguards on the site will let you know which pools are safe to swim in.
YS Falls Jamaica - South Coast Tour
One pool features a rope swing where you can swing "tarzan-style" in to the water below. For a more relaxing swim there is also a 4 foot deep pool at the bottom of the falls which is fed by natural springs.
Eternally replenished by both overground and underground springs, surrounded by high trees and garden foliage , the garden pool becomes an oasis of pleasure and relaxation.
Activities at YS Falls
A recent addition to YS Falls is a canopy zipline tour which lets visitors "fly" 40 feet above the waterfall. The professional team of guides ensure that you are safely strapped in.
River tubing rides are also available, allowing you to enjoy the serenity of floating down the river surrounded by the lush jungle towering overhead.
Adults - US $15.00
Child - US $7.50
Opening Hours: 9:30am - 3:30pm
Closed: Mondays & Local Public Holidays.
YS Falls is combined with the South Coast Tour that includes Appleton Estates Rum Tour, Black River Safari and/or The Pelican Bar.
Travel Articles1. 5 Top Places To Visit In Alibaug
Author: Hruday Chand
2. Car Rental Services To Explore In Rajasthan With Shreeji Taxi
3. Kenya's Top 5 Places To Visit On Your African Safari
Author: Meddy Byakali
4. India Tour Operator - Planned Trek For This Country
Author: Rakesh Kumar
5. Airport Parking Options - What's Best For You?
Author: Alex Mayers
6. Top 4 Holiday Destinations In Hyderabad For A Fun Weekend :
Author: Aakruthi priya
7. Mouth-watering Foods From Kerala
Author: James Matt
8. 3 Signs That You Need A Holiday Break
9. A Visit To At The Top, Burj Khalifa
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
10. 5 Technologically Advanced Countries In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
11. A Budget Traveller’s Guide To Ooty
12. Get Complete Adventure With Trekking In Nepal
Author: Himalayan Asiatreks
13. Pick Out The Right Tour Packages In Kolkata To Enjoy Reliable Service
14. Rent A Car In Kolkata To Visit Major Place At Right Time With No Risk
15. Choose The Best Holiday Packages To Get Fun Filled Experience