ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Experience Ys Falls In Jamaica
Total Articles: 1
There are many beautiful waterfalls in Jamaica. Some, like Dunns River Falls in Ocho Rios, still beautiful, has become very commercialized to cater to tourist.
YS Falls on the other hand is tucked away in a secluded rural location. YS Falls is located in St. Elizabeth which is known as the sugar growing region of Jamaica. The experience is unique because once you arrive at the estate a 10 minute ride by a tractor-pulled jitney will take you to theactual waterfall area.
YS Falls is 120 foot tall and gently cascades over seven levels. Steps have been built up the side of the falls so visitors can view the falls without getting wet. If you'd prefer a more interactive experience there are natural pools at the bottom of each level of the falls, lifeguards on the site will let you know which pools are safe to swim in.
YS Falls Jamaica - South Coast Tour
One pool features a rope swing where you can swing "tarzan-style" in to the water below. For a more relaxing swim there is also a 4 foot deep pool at the bottom of the falls which is fed by natural springs.
Eternally replenished by both overground and underground springs, surrounded by high trees and garden foliage , the garden pool becomes an oasis of pleasure and relaxation.
Activities at YS Falls
A recent addition to YS Falls is a canopy zipline tour which lets visitors "fly" 40 feet above the waterfall. The professional team of guides ensure that you are safely strapped in.
River tubing rides are also available, allowing you to enjoy the serenity of floating down the river surrounded by the lush jungle towering overhead.
Adults - US $15.00
Child - US $7.50
Opening Hours: 9:30am - 3:30pm
Closed: Mondays & Local Public Holidays.
YS Falls is combined with the South Coast Tour that includes Appleton Estates Rum Tour, Black River Safari and/or The Pelican Bar.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure