ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
How To Recover Deleted Files On Windows?
Total Articles: 171
Data is the most significant thing for an individual as well as businesses to conduct any real time processes – thus, it is essential to keep the confidential data protected and secure under all circumstances.
Nobody can afford losing important data as it directly hampers the work and ruin the computing experience. Moreover, there are times when significant files are accidently deleted that you may need later for carrying out diverse activities. In such situations, you should look for professional assistance to pick options that can help you in recovering deleted files. Though it seems that a file deleted is gone forever, but you can easily recover it back. You need to react quickly and might get the file in few clicks on its original place in the hard drive.
Below are the easy-to-follow steps to recover deleted files in Windows.
1. Check the recycle bin for finding the deleted file
Before permanently deleting the files, recycle bin holds them allowing you to restore if you change your mind.
• Open “Recycle Bin”.
• Right-click on the deleted files and click “Restore”.
• The file comes back to the original location in the hard drive.
2. Stop accessing the drive immediately
When you can’t find the files in the Recycle Bin, do not delete or save anything new on your device. Not saving anything new increases the chances to recover the deleted file – as it not overwritten.
3. Download the data recovery program on different drive
Do not install the program on the same drive because it might overwrite the file. You can do this by using any of the free programs such as: Recuva, restoration, Puran file recovery, Glary undelete and lots more.
4. Execute the recovery program
When every program is different and it works differently, still it is installed and used in similar basic steps. Thus, it is important to ignore the installation process taking place in the same drive, you are trying to recover file from.
5. See particularly, what you have been looking for!
You can point the file recovery software on the disk that file was saved on. In this way, you can even use USB drive to recover files. Many programs ask you enter the type of file you have been looking for. Mention the name of the file or its extension (if you remember), or you can even get the list of recoverable files.
6. Get ready for a thorough scan
Many programs offer you the choice for performing a deep scan when searching for the files. It will take time and may find more numbers of files.
7. Browse only the files you have been looking for
When the scan returns results, you can check the list to find if the file has actually recovered or not. Every program finds a specific method to perform recovery; moreover, you need to choose the file and click “restore” button. Not all the data files are 100% recoverable because these files are stored in different parts in the hard drive.
Computer Programming Articles1. Overview And Features Of Java
Author: Become a Java programmer by joining Advanced Java
2. Pridesys It Ltd | Best Erp Software In Bangladesh | Garments Software Bangladesh
Author: A S M Rahat Khan
3. It Organizations Are Choosing H2s Training? Why
Author: Hrithvik Pankaj
4. Top 10 Php Tips For Web Developers
5. Finding The Right Mobile App Development Company For Your Business
Author: Shawn Bennet
6. Everything You Need To Understand To Start With Angularjs
Author: Ascent Softwae
7. How Is A Mobile App Development Team Set Up?
Author: Amit Tiwari
8. 10 Mistakes What Android Developers Do
9. How To Troubleshoot Microsoft “click-2-run Configuration Failure” Error?
Author: Ellie Williams
10. 10 Killer Tools For Web Designing Coding
11. Which Is A Pforessional Manufacturer Of Fine Chemical
12. Difference Between Mongodb And Couchbase
13. Effecting Better Response Through E-mail
Author: Uma Maheshwari
14. Explain In Detail About Java Virtual Machine
15. Android O: Looming Features To Look For In This Updated Android Version
Author: SAkina ArShad