ALL >> Business >> View Article
What Should A New Movie Maker Know?
Total Articles: 26
Movie making is a fantastic process. It is creative and colourful, has a lot of outdoors involved and is just the right thing for anyone who is looking to have a good time at work. But like everything good comes at a price, the business of making good movies too can get very taxing from time to time.
The biggest hurdle that can come your way (apart from the lack of a lightweight matte box) is to not know what kind of equipment to move forth with. I have seen a lot of movie makers in my career and not one of them functions without a DSLR.
Obviously you have to get a DSLR Matte Box in order to go with it but make sure you always have a lightweight matte box so that you can fix it up with any other camera and just go. A light weight matte box is easy to carry and handle and is a new comer’s best friend.
But is all the art of a movie only restricted to its equipments?
Not really. Equipments make only for about 50 percent of the quality of any video. The other half has a lot to do with how you perceive any given subject and transform it into a video with a great impact on its audience.
You have to pay attention to a lot of things including:
Before you get down to actual shooting, make sure you get the setting correctly. If the general mood and setting is alright then nothing can stop you from making a lovely and attractive video. We have seen in our experience that the kind of setting you have already created will also get encased in your video frame which can easily impact the overall outcome.
The most underrated aspect of film making is the angles involved through which every shot is taken. The angle can act as a perspective that you are giving to your viewers. If you are directly engaging the viewer in a dialogue, then you can keep the camera straight in front, however, for every other shot there needs to be a modification in the perspective.
Length of a shot
Dotn take too many single shots. Try to keep a continuation which will help in making the overall product seem like a real like event. Changing perspective ever so often will only end up confusing the viewer to such an extent that they will want to stop watching the video.
A penny for your thoughts
Make your own identity felt in the video. Every film maker has a style. With practice you will be able to develop a unique style for your own videos that can help in making your identity present in the market. Give the audiences an idea about your own thoughts and perceptions. Let them know through your video what you feel about any subject and its portrayal.
Respect the art
Never get too full of yourself, no matter how well you are doing. If you are and artist, you have to understand that it is easy for us to become over confident and undermine the importance of constant learning through work. Research regarding other film makers and understand their style. Adapt with modern requirements to ensure a happy and steady growth.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining