ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Same Day Agra Tour – A Lifetime Experience
Total Articles: 36
Agra is widely known for its great medieval history and monuments of undying love and romance Taj Mahal. This masterpiece has become synonymous with identity of city of Agra. Tourists visiting the Indian capital often go for a Same Day Agra Tour as it is within a driving distance from Delhi. Both the cities have a lot in common like its Mughal regime and river Yamuna that flows through both the cities. Your same day tour to Agra by car or train is going to be one of the most amazing experiences of your life as with every spin of the wheels you will be inching towards the monuments that signify Mughal emperors love for his beloved wife.
Well, That was most beautiful buildings in Agra city which is related to history of India and just believe that this city is totally fantastic city in the world because of the Taj Mahal because this is praise less building and also a priceless so this is the Agra city which is called by the King of Beauty in India even in Whole of the world.
Duration: Days of Run: Every day except Friday
Monuments to Visit: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri (By Air-conditioned Car)
DAY 01: DELHI- AGRA-DELHI (200 KMS/4-1/2 HRS)
Early in the morning our driver will pick-you-up from your given address/location/hotel & drive to Agra. On arrival visit world famous Taj-Mahal-(Closed on Fridays)-A symbol of love built in mughal architecture. Taj-Mahal- A tribute to a beautiful woman and as a monument for enduring love, the Taj reveals its subtleties when one visits it without being in a hurry. Later proceed for Agra Fort (Red Fort) - is another dimension to the city that attracts tourists in hordes. Built by Akbar in Red Sandstone when he was through with the consolidation of his power after accession to power in 1654, Agra Fort worked both as a military strategic point as well as the royal residence.
Later visit Itmatudaula Tomb-Itmad-ud-Daullah (Pillar of the state), originally known as Mirza Ghiyas Beg, was the father of Nur Jahan, wife of Mughal Emperor Jahangir. Mirza Ghiyas Beg is also the grandfather of Mumtaz Mahal, the wife of the emperor Shah Jahan, The mausoleum of Itmad-ud-Daullah was commissioned by his daughter Nur Jahan.
Evening drive back to Delhi. On arrival drop at your hotel/location/address.
Same Day Agra Tour. By air conditioned car-with driver and all India tourist permit.
Pick-up and drop by same car. Fuel charges, toll taxes, interstate taxes and parking etc.
Local English speaking guide in Agra.
All applicable taxes.
Any kind of hotel accommodation/meals.
Entrance fee, camera/video camera
Any kind of personal expenditure like, phone calls, on the way lunch or tea/coffee etc.
Tipping to driver/guide etc.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure