ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Same Day Agra Tour – A Lifetime Experience
Total Articles: 36
Agra is widely known for its great medieval history and monuments of undying love and romance Taj Mahal. This masterpiece has become synonymous with identity of city of Agra. Tourists visiting the Indian capital often go for a Same Day Agra Tour as it is within a driving distance from Delhi. Both the cities have a lot in common like its Mughal regime and river Yamuna that flows through both the cities. Your same day tour to Agra by car or train is going to be one of the most amazing experiences of your life as with every spin of the wheels you will be inching towards the monuments that signify Mughal emperors love for his beloved wife.
Well, That was most beautiful buildings in Agra city which is related to history of India and just believe that this city is totally fantastic city in the world because of the Taj Mahal because this is praise less building and also a priceless so this is the Agra city which is called by the King of Beauty in India even in Whole of the world.
Duration: Days of Run: Every day except Friday
Monuments to Visit: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri (By Air-conditioned Car)
DAY 01: DELHI- AGRA-DELHI (200 KMS/4-1/2 HRS)
Early in the morning our driver will pick-you-up from your given address/location/hotel & drive to Agra. On arrival visit world famous Taj-Mahal-(Closed on Fridays)-A symbol of love built in mughal architecture. Taj-Mahal- A tribute to a beautiful woman and as a monument for enduring love, the Taj reveals its subtleties when one visits it without being in a hurry. Later proceed for Agra Fort (Red Fort) - is another dimension to the city that attracts tourists in hordes. Built by Akbar in Red Sandstone when he was through with the consolidation of his power after accession to power in 1654, Agra Fort worked both as a military strategic point as well as the royal residence.
Later visit Itmatudaula Tomb-Itmad-ud-Daullah (Pillar of the state), originally known as Mirza Ghiyas Beg, was the father of Nur Jahan, wife of Mughal Emperor Jahangir. Mirza Ghiyas Beg is also the grandfather of Mumtaz Mahal, the wife of the emperor Shah Jahan, The mausoleum of Itmad-ud-Daullah was commissioned by his daughter Nur Jahan.
Evening drive back to Delhi. On arrival drop at your hotel/location/address.
Same Day Agra Tour. By air conditioned car-with driver and all India tourist permit.
Pick-up and drop by same car. Fuel charges, toll taxes, interstate taxes and parking etc.
Local English speaking guide in Agra.
All applicable taxes.
Any kind of hotel accommodation/meals.
Entrance fee, camera/video camera
Any kind of personal expenditure like, phone calls, on the way lunch or tea/coffee etc.
Tipping to driver/guide etc.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar