ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Same Day Agra Tour – A Lifetime Experience
Total Articles: 36
Agra is widely known for its great medieval history and monuments of undying love and romance Taj Mahal. This masterpiece has become synonymous with identity of city of Agra. Tourists visiting the Indian capital often go for a Same Day Agra Tour as it is within a driving distance from Delhi. Both the cities have a lot in common like its Mughal regime and river Yamuna that flows through both the cities. Your same day tour to Agra by car or train is going to be one of the most amazing experiences of your life as with every spin of the wheels you will be inching towards the monuments that signify Mughal emperors love for his beloved wife.
Well, That was most beautiful buildings in Agra city which is related to history of India and just believe that this city is totally fantastic city in the world because of the Taj Mahal because this is praise less building and also a priceless so this is the Agra city which is called by the King of Beauty in India even in Whole of the world.
Duration: Days of Run: Every day except Friday
Monuments to Visit: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri (By Air-conditioned Car)
DAY 01: DELHI- AGRA-DELHI (200 KMS/4-1/2 HRS)
Early in the morning our driver will pick-you-up from your given address/location/hotel & drive to Agra. On arrival visit world famous Taj-Mahal-(Closed on Fridays)-A symbol of love built in mughal architecture. Taj-Mahal- A tribute to a beautiful woman and as a monument for enduring love, the Taj reveals its subtleties when one visits it without being in a hurry. Later proceed for Agra Fort (Red Fort) - is another dimension to the city that attracts tourists in hordes. Built by Akbar in Red Sandstone when he was through with the consolidation of his power after accession to power in 1654, Agra Fort worked both as a military strategic point as well as the royal residence.
Later visit Itmatudaula Tomb-Itmad-ud-Daullah (Pillar of the state), originally known as Mirza Ghiyas Beg, was the father of Nur Jahan, wife of Mughal Emperor Jahangir. Mirza Ghiyas Beg is also the grandfather of Mumtaz Mahal, the wife of the emperor Shah Jahan, The mausoleum of Itmad-ud-Daullah was commissioned by his daughter Nur Jahan.
Evening drive back to Delhi. On arrival drop at your hotel/location/address.
Same Day Agra Tour. By air conditioned car-with driver and all India tourist permit.
Pick-up and drop by same car. Fuel charges, toll taxes, interstate taxes and parking etc.
Local English speaking guide in Agra.
All applicable taxes.
Any kind of hotel accommodation/meals.
Entrance fee, camera/video camera
Any kind of personal expenditure like, phone calls, on the way lunch or tea/coffee etc.
Tipping to driver/guide etc.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus