ALL >> Health >> View Article
Docpods For Plantar Fascia Stretch
Total Articles: 3
Plantar Fascia Stretch targets relief of foot and sole stiffness in patients with foot arch issues. Docpod has started to promote the Plantar Fascia Stretch, a hands-on treatment that people can use to help prevent plantar fasciitis.
A method primarily targeting heel pain, the Plantar Fascia Stretch stretches the plantar fascia muscle, along with the long flexors of the toes. These are also known as flexor hallius longus and flexor digitorum longus. The Plantar Fascia Stretch prevents the muscles in a person’s foot from stiffening and causing problems for the entirety of a person’s feet and legs.
A plantar fiscia consists of a fibrous layer of tissue on the plantar surface between a person’s heel bone and toes. The band of fibrous tissue extends, attaching itself to the heel bone and amongst each toe, where it divides to accommodate each one. The plantar fiscia consists of medial, central and lateral parts, where the central part remains the largest of all three. The plantar fiscia helps support a person’s foot arch and protects the sole from injury.
Overstressing the plantar fiscia accounts for most heel pain a person may have. This kind of pain inflicts unwarranted inflammation and tears within the ligament. Long, persistent pain is decreased when a person has been sitting or resting for a long time. However, the pain grows worse after a person has been standing for long period of time or has other conditions that cause damage to the feet, such as being overweight or improperly fitted shoes. This kind of pain can persists all day long. Some of the factors that can cause plantar fasciitis may tight calf muscles, high arches and flat feet and excessive pronation.
The Plantar Fascia Stretch treats pain occurring in the heel or sole of a person’s feet. It also relieves or prevents shin splints; or pain in the lower tibia. Muscles, tendons and ligaments in the surrounding plantar fiscia area may also be rehabilitated, such as the Achilles tendon. It helps restore flexibility in the plantar fascia and surrounding muscles, tendons and ligaments by strengthening them. The Plantar Fascia Stretch provides better support for a person’s feet and their corresponding arches.
Further information concerning the Plantar Fascia Stretch is located at http://www.docpods.com/Plantar-Fascia-Stretch
An Australian based company, Docpods specializes in making cushioned antibacterial orthoic innersole pads. Their orthoric advice provides returning and prospective customers an outlet to finding a solution to their foot related pain. Over 300,000 of their products have satisfied various customers worldwide.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important