ALL >> General >> View Article
Which Mobile Whiteboard Should I Chose
Total Articles: 271
First look at the space you have and make a decision on the size of board that will fit the space and use a tape measure don’t just guess as you don’t want the hassle and cost of having the board exchanged.
Mobile whiteboards are designed to be erected then to stay erected they are not built to be dismantled many times as this can weaken or damage the board, so make sure you have sufficient space to store the mobile whiteboard. Decide if its Portrait or Landscape you are wanting and double check your order for accuracy.
With so many options, it can be difficult getting the one that’s just right for your needs. So, before making a purchase, ask yourself these questions:
1. What will I use the mobile whiteboard for?
When it comes right down to it, you can use a mobile whiteboard for pretty much anything. However, you need to know if you want to use it in an Office, For Personal or School use.
The magnetic whiteboards are great for attaching notices or memory joggers or even playing with magnetic shapes numbers and letters with the kids, you have the best of both worlds with a magnetic mobile whiteboard although they are a little more expensive as they have a steel coated whiteboard.
2. How large should it be?
First look at the space you have and make a decision on the size of board that will fit the space and use a tape measure don’t just guess as you don’t want the hassle and cost of having the board exchanged..
3. What features do I want the mobile whiteboard to have?
As you will see, there are various types of mobile whiteboards: standard, magnetic, pin/whiteboards swivel, magnetic and non magnetic whiteboards, and the list go on and on. In order to know which features you want and which ones you don’t, make sure to look at the description of the mobile whiteboards that you feel is right for your needs and decide whether or not they feature these needs for your purpose.
General Articles1. How I Franchise My Business? - Get The Question Answered
Author: Franchising Consultants
2. The Sales And Production Of Magnesium Oxide
Author: hu Allen
3. How To Find The Right Bridesmaid Dresses For Your Wedding
4. The Importance Of A Data Recovery Process
Author: Sandra White
5. Choosing Best Wedding Flowers
Author: Green Carlos
6. Designer Commercial Flooring Adds Grace To Perfect Ambience
Author: Melissa Mercks
7. Cheap Bulk Sms Service Provider In Ahmedabad
8. Benefits Of Using Ball Pens Over Other Regular Pens
9. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - Iii
10. Basic Things To Know Before Joining Sturgis Motorcycle Rallies
Author: Jeffrey Ween
11. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - Ii
12. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - I
13. Kasauli – The Land Of Old-world Charm
Author: JNR Globetrotters Pvt. Ltd.
14. Does Sparing The Rod Really Spoil The Child?
Author: Juhi Bansal
15. How To Choose The Right Trekking Agency In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi