ALL >> General >> View Article
Four Foot Farm Blueprint Review
Total Articles: 271
Hi folks, Chris here, your solar and self-reliance guy with Solar Sphere. For those of you who don't know, my wife and I live off the grid in the mountains of Colorado and often times I review and talk about products I see out in the market. Some are good, some are bad. I thought we'd talk about The 4 Foot Farm Blueprint, which I got just the other day.
I got this off of CrisisEducation.com which I hadn't heard of before. This was a seven dollar product and it's fairly short. It's about 30 pages, but it's pretty well-done. I'm going to actually recommend this, especially given the price point.
This is basically a plan to do a small vertical garden that's like, 4 foot. You can basically grow probably just about all you need for two people in a four foot area, and you can do it indoors or outdoors. So, this gives you a pretty darn good plan on how to do that with a calendar, picking out which vegetables you can do and the scheduling, watering and stuff like that. So, it's pretty good. I'm seeing a lot of products sort of related to this.
A lot of them are actually related to aquaponics, lately. That is the hot thing for these guys right now. Aquaponics is really complicated. They make it sound easy, but it's really not. You've got to have a fish tank that connects to a hydroponic system. There's pumping involved. They're really cool once you get them going, but it's not easy.
This one's really easy. Even though it's short, I'm finding I like these shorter products better. When I buy the big 150-page, 200-page guides that have videos, you know, I find that I really don't use them. They're just too complex, and this is actually very easy.
So, I would recommend it and there were some nice bonuses too, that I found. This came with Small Garden Money Map and some gun products that I thought were pretty good. I don't know that these were even advertised, but they were in here when I logged in after I got my login.
I had some issues with the order and the guys at Crisis Education are actually really good. They got back to me within a couple of hours. I couldn't find my login and I couldn't find my order receipt. They hooked me up very quickly. the customer service was very good.
So, overall, I give the product itself a B+. The support was an A and the bonuses were an A too. I didn't realize I was going get all this. Maybe it's a mistake that I got all this. Like I said, it wasn't advertised. I would go ahead and check it out. I think it's worth it for seven bucks. You will get your money back if you don't like it, so check it out.
I did put a link down at the bottom of the video that if you want to skip the whole sales video again, you can go straight to checkout. Just click on the link below and check it out for yourself. Let me know what you thought about it. Maybe some people like it and some people don’t, but let me know what you think in the comments. Thanks for stopping by and check out our other videos too. Check out our site. I'll put a link to our website at the bottom below as well.
Thanks a lot for stopping by and have a great day.
General Articles1. The 5 Biggest Mistakes You Can Easily Avoid While Repairing Your Air Conditioner!
2. Riyaz Hassanali Is An Expert Cosmetic Surgeon Offering Best Treatment Procedures For Patients
3. New Trending List Of Ios App Development Companies
4. Understanding Intelligent Video Management Software
5. Quick Fix For Inserting Shoton Oneplus Tags
6. What Are The Features And Specification Of Edm 830 System?
7. Important Qualities Of A Photobooth Company
Author: William is the author of this article
8. Instantfuns Platform With New H5 Releases Mythic Fantasy
9. Celebrate The Height Of Pre-wedding Fun With Party Bus Rentals Near Me
Author: David WILSON
10. Online Birthday Gifts Same Day Delivery
11. Emergency Dentist - Need Of An Emergency
Author: Dr. Peter Lam
12. Zox Pro Training - Speed Reading | Faster Learning
Author: Shannon Panzo
13. Event Recruitment Made Easy Through Online Staffing Solutions Portal, Professionate
14. Online Shopping Is Quite Safe & Beneficial! Don’t Miss Out Everyday Deals
15. Worried About Bad Credit? You May Still Get A Small Business Loan In 2018
Author: Ankit Shrivastavaa