ALL >> Computers >> View Article
With This Article Could You Can Make Your Pc Work Better!
Total Articles: 147
Network Adapter Installation with Driver Detective Applications
Before, computers were only meant to be stand-alone machines. This meant that this stuff were only run by itself without any other computer linking to it whatsoever. However, as years of development went on, computer manufacturers thought that putting computers on a network can help make work much easier by sharing files and resources. This, later the discovered, to be really helpful.
Today, with the introduction of computer networks and the Internet, it is very important that one has a network adapter built in on a PC. Any computer in the network can surf the Web, share files and chat with friends. Most desktop and laptop computers today have built-in network adapters and network ports, although they still call for an advanced driver updater to be able to use it properly. Knowing your PC can help you in a lot of ways.
Sometimes, external network cards do not work well when they are first plugged into your computer. If your network hardware comes with a driver CD provided by the manufacturer, here are some steps that you may take using Windows:
1) Read and follow the instructions provided in your hardware driver CD, if available.
2) After the installation process, open the Device Manager. You may find this on the Control Panel.
3) Check the media location that contains the driver of your network adapter.
4) Click "Open Device Manager to install drivers" in the "A network adapter was not found" dialog.
5) Click the Action menu and select "Add legacy hardware."
6) In the Add Hardware wizard, click "Next" and follow the succeeding instructions.
7) When the wizard is finished, click "Test Network Adapter" on the dialog.
Other manufacturers provide executable installation files to automatically install network drivers. If this is the case, use the same hardware driver CD and look for the .exe file that installs the driver files.
However, to make the process easier, the best driver updater may be used in order to search for the latest, most stable version of the hardware drivers for the particular network card. The Driver Tuner, the best driver updater around, is a powerful software that is capable of supporting more than 20,000,000 device-associated drivers. What more can you ask for? Grab a copy now!
Computers Articles1. Mcafee Activate
Author: alex jhones
2. Why Moving Software Had Been So Popular Till Now?
Author: sawati rawat
3. Make Complex Information Eye-catching With Infographic Designer
4. How To View Yahoo Messenger Conversation History
Author: Yahoo Support Number
5. How To Configure Yahoo Mail In Outlook?
Author: Yahoo Support Phone Number
6. How To Troubleshoot Printer Problems
Author: Hp Printer Support, Hp Printer Technical Support,
7. How Does Co2 Laser For Acrylic Work In Engraving Beautiful Designs
Author: Rob Hibbs
8. Scada System For Pc Touch Screen – Can Be The Most Productive Combination!
Author: Archer Finch
9. Free Scada – Scada Software That Connect With More Devices!
Author: Archer Finch
10. Give A Good Kick Start To Your Busy Day With 3d Printers Machine
11. Codefire Coming Up With Beneficial Mobile App Development Services
Author: Amitesh Kumar
12. Microsoft Products Are Compatible With Windows Operating Systems As Well Mac
Author: Robin Ponting
13. Laptop Screen Repair Centre Glasgow – Laptop Repairer
Author: laptop screen repair glasgow,
14. Manage Project Efficiently With Online Project Management Tools
15. Create Your Smart Address On Map Directions Google To Simply Finding Your Address