ALL >> Computers >> View Article
With This Article Could You Can Make Your Pc Work Better!
Total Articles: 147
Network Adapter Installation with Driver Detective Applications
Before, computers were only meant to be stand-alone machines. This meant that this stuff were only run by itself without any other computer linking to it whatsoever. However, as years of development went on, computer manufacturers thought that putting computers on a network can help make work much easier by sharing files and resources. This, later the discovered, to be really helpful.
Today, with the introduction of computer networks and the Internet, it is very important that one has a network adapter built in on a PC. Any computer in the network can surf the Web, share files and chat with friends. Most desktop and laptop computers today have built-in network adapters and network ports, although they still call for an advanced driver updater to be able to use it properly. Knowing your PC can help you in a lot of ways.
Sometimes, external network cards do not work well when they are first plugged into your computer. If your network hardware comes with a driver CD provided by the manufacturer, here are some steps that you may take using Windows:
1) Read and follow the instructions provided in your hardware driver CD, if available.
2) After the installation process, open the Device Manager. You may find this on the Control Panel.
3) Check the media location that contains the driver of your network adapter.
4) Click "Open Device Manager to install drivers" in the "A network adapter was not found" dialog.
5) Click the Action menu and select "Add legacy hardware."
6) In the Add Hardware wizard, click "Next" and follow the succeeding instructions.
7) When the wizard is finished, click "Test Network Adapter" on the dialog.
Other manufacturers provide executable installation files to automatically install network drivers. If this is the case, use the same hardware driver CD and look for the .exe file that installs the driver files.
However, to make the process easier, the best driver updater may be used in order to search for the latest, most stable version of the hardware drivers for the particular network card. The Driver Tuner, the best driver updater around, is a powerful software that is capable of supporting more than 20,000,000 device-associated drivers. What more can you ask for? Grab a copy now!
Computers Articles1. Why Has The Sign Engraving Equipment Become An Essential For Personalisation
Author: Rob Hibbs
2. Computer Forensic Analyst Can Help To Dig Up The Truth Using Latest Technology Devices
3. How To Update Adobe Flash Player On A Mac Computer?
Author: Mac Support Team
4. Playstation 4 Repair Uk | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation 4 Repair UK
5. How To Recover Pst File Password In Outlook 2016 Free?
Author: Outlook Support Team
6. How To Securely Wipe Private Data With Active@ Killdisk
Author: James Vaughn
7. Find Reasonable Minute Of Every Day Norton Setup For Your Computer Needs
Author: Stephanie Smith
8. Register Your Business Name With Seo Friendly .co Domain Extension
Author: Ridhi Bhatia
9. Where To Find The Model Or Printer Number Of A Hp Printer?
Author: Maria Silvia
10. The Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Best Solutions To Any Hardware Or Software Problem Of Your Comput
11. Things To Consider Before Buying A 3d Printer
Author: Jamie Smilovici
12. Everything To Know Before Using Surface Laptop Promo Code
Author: Christine Bleakley
13. Ps4 Repair London | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation Repair Centre
14. Pro Tip: How To Secure Windows 10 Boot Process
Author: Ellie Williams
15. How To Clear Cookies, Cache Memory And Browsing History In Aol?
Author: Maria Silvia