ALL >> Computers >> View Article
With This Article Could You Can Make Your Pc Work Better!
Total Articles: 147
Network Adapter Installation with Driver Detective Applications
Before, computers were only meant to be stand-alone machines. This meant that this stuff were only run by itself without any other computer linking to it whatsoever. However, as years of development went on, computer manufacturers thought that putting computers on a network can help make work much easier by sharing files and resources. This, later the discovered, to be really helpful.
Today, with the introduction of computer networks and the Internet, it is very important that one has a network adapter built in on a PC. Any computer in the network can surf the Web, share files and chat with friends. Most desktop and laptop computers today have built-in network adapters and network ports, although they still call for an advanced driver updater to be able to use it properly. Knowing your PC can help you in a lot of ways.
Sometimes, external network cards do not work well when they are first plugged into your computer. If your network hardware comes with a driver CD provided by the manufacturer, here are some steps that you may take using Windows:
1) Read and follow the instructions provided in your hardware driver CD, if available.
2) After the installation process, open the Device Manager. You may find this on the Control Panel.
3) Check the media location that contains the driver of your network adapter.
4) Click "Open Device Manager to install drivers" in the "A network adapter was not found" dialog.
5) Click the Action menu and select "Add legacy hardware."
6) In the Add Hardware wizard, click "Next" and follow the succeeding instructions.
7) When the wizard is finished, click "Test Network Adapter" on the dialog.
Other manufacturers provide executable installation files to automatically install network drivers. If this is the case, use the same hardware driver CD and look for the .exe file that installs the driver files.
However, to make the process easier, the best driver updater may be used in order to search for the latest, most stable version of the hardware drivers for the particular network card. The Driver Tuner, the best driver updater around, is a powerful software that is capable of supporting more than 20,000,000 device-associated drivers. What more can you ask for? Grab a copy now!
Computers Articles1. Contact Norton Support If You Are Facing Problem
Author: Jones Mary
2. How To Purchase Your Own Alibaba Clone Script
3. Trends Of Mobile App Development That'll Determine Future
Author: Mr Paul James
4. Advantages Of Installing An Antivirus Program To The Computer
Author: Jones Mary
5. Ms Office-tech Bolster Service You Need To Know
6. Windows 10 Update Stuck At 99%install
7. What Is Extender And Benefits Of Using The Extender?
Author: David Matt
8. Top Laptops On Hire Services
Author: Paul Wright
9. Plethora Of Opportunities For Marketing Companies In Mississauga
Author: Robin Joe
10. Norton Setup Antivirus Support For Virus Removal
Author: Shane Wills
11. The Biggest Contribution Of Pro Same Day Delivery Script To Logistic World
12. How To Fix Skype Crashes
Author: Alex Gold
13. What Are Services That One Can Get Via Team Of Canon Printers? Read More: What Are Services That One
Author: liz ballard
14. Why Is Everyone Talking About Advance Real Estate Script
Author: sawati rawat
15. Ms Office Support To Continue Awesome Experience With The Applications