ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Enjoy Your Honeymoon While Exploring Egypt
Total Articles: 34
Egypt is a beautiful place to enjoy your Honeymoon; there are many hotels and travel agencies where you Cheap Egypt Travel Packages one such name is Oriental Tours Egypt. Cairo is among one of the most famous cities in the world, the historical significance of Cairo is beyond imagination. There are many secrets and mystery hidden in the heart of the land. The city witnesses the famous Pyramid of Giza and Sphinx. The pyramids are of great historical and visual importance people around the world come to see them. Apart from these two great pyramids the city also consists of beautiful monuments, spectacular landmarks, awe-inspiring museums, and busy markets, these things make Cairo a perfect honeymoon spot. Where you can explore the city and its history, connect with the ancient love stories of the Pharaohs and their queens and get yourselves souvenirs for your family back at home.
Egypt is a desert land, pyramids are its only attraction; this is we all know from outside, right? Well this is for people who hasn’t been to Egypt, Egypt is a mystic land, it has all the elements which makes your vacation an experience of lifetime. There are many things in Egypt which leaves the tourists absolutely awestruck, and one of such place is called Sharm Al Shaikh, it is a beach destination, yes you heard it right, it’s a Beach in midst of vast unending desert. Sharm Al Shaikh is a pleasant and shocking change for the tourists who have been roaming from one pyramid to another since days. Sharm Al Shaikh is situated in the banks of the River Nile; it is a normal beach with silver sand, crystal water and fresh breeze. The beach is like a mirage for the tourists who are from tropical region. The beach also hosts many honeymooners, its scenic beauty, the silvery shining Nile and cool breeze sets a perfect romantic ambience for newlywed couples.
Another extremely famous and hauntingly romantic place in Egypt is Luxor. Luxor is an ancient day complex of temples situated in the banks of River Nile. There are as many as six major temples and hundreds of tombs where once great kings of Egypt are lying dead. The Egyptians has the custom of keeping the corpses of their Kings and Queens after covering them with cloths and herbs which protect human bodies from getting rotten, the process was called Mummy. Luxor has huge numbers of Mummies; this increases the significance of the place. The deep valleys where the history of kings and queens are buried make the place a perfect spot of dark romance. Another very striking part of Luxor is the adventure sports played in the deep valleys, if you get yourself booked by Oriental Tours you will Cheap Egypt Travel Packages.
About The Author:
This article is written by Andrew Holtom on behalf of Oriental Tours Egypt, this is having topics on Felucca Sailing in the Nile, Luxor Nile Cruise Small Boats and many more.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson