ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The New 2014 Cadillac Cts Vs. 2014 Audi A6By Expert Author: Will Abraham
Of all the new cars that are coming out in 2014, there are two that are likely to become among the most popular of the year. They are the 2014 Cadillac CTS and the 2014 Audi A6, both luxury sedans, and in this article we will look at each of them individually to compare and contrast them.
The 2014 Cadillac CTS
This is the third generation of the Cadillac CTS, which was placed on Car and Driver's list of ten best cars. Improvements made over the previous model are:
• a 1.2" increase in the wheel base
• swells in the overall length to 195.5, making it longer than the competing German vehicle by two inches
• a decrease in the curb weight (the weight of a vehicle with nothing extraneous inside, that is, excluding passengers and payload)
• an Aisin-sourced eight-speed automatic that handles gear swaps more quickly and efficiently
• the substitution of aluminum for steel in the construction of many of the parts, thus reducing the weight of the vehicle considerably. The weight is also distributed more evenly.
• a lower roof line, hood and windshield, which results in a leaner, sleeker appearance of the car
If there is one thing that people who are purchasing like to have more than anything else, it is choice, and this is especially true for major, long-term investments such as cars. (We all know the famous story of how you could get a car made by Henry Ford in any color as long as it was black!) Choice is certainly an area in which the 2014 Cadillac CTS excels. With regard to the interior “environment,” for instance, the customer has a choice of aluminum, wood, carbon-fiber and five other types. For the first time, too, a self-parking system has been introduced into the Cadillac.
The 2014 Audi A6
Our other vehicle has been ranked by the Car Connection as one of the safest sedans ever. It is also a great big breakthrough for its line: Up until now it has been little more than an afterthought where luxury sedans are concerned, but this year's model has such an excellent engine and a beautiful interior that it has been propelled all the way up to the very top of its class. A strong, supercharged and fuel-efficient diesel V6 engine has been introduced, and the two-liter four-cylinder has been made more powerful.
As mentioned in the previous paragraph, safety is one of the Audi's most important assets. These safety features include one that is a true innovation indeed: a night vision system designed to detect pedestrians! The new car also comes with emergency braking assist, daytime running lights, an engine immobilizer, auto delay off and dusk-sensing head lamps, pre- and post-collision safety systems, tire pressure monitoring and more. The car uses front-wheel drive.
Jim Hudson is your Columbia, SC new Buick GMC Cadillac and used car, truck and SUV dealer. We proudly serve Lexington, Irmo and Goythewood. If you are searching for car dealers using the keywords Cadillac Columbia SC or Cadillac dealer near me, visit our dealership today.
Automobiles Articles1. Advantages Of Car Insurance In Uae!
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
2. Let An Expert Handle Body Repairs If The Car Is Involved In An Accident
Author: Supreme Accident Repair Centre
3. Gillne.fr Avons Regardé Beaucoup De Robes De Soirée
Author: Cette robe dos nu peut être couplé ave
4. Vw Auto Repair Gainesville
Author: Berrisford Smith
5. How To Choose A Good Online Tyre Selling Company
Author: My Tyre Point
6. Legend Removals Trusted Movers Hampton
7. How To Become A Dump Truck Driver
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. Cash For Cars – Getting The Most For Your Vehicle
Author: Callum Lansell
9. Find Harley Davidson Custom Parts For Your Dream Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Application Of Explosion Proof Fans
Author: Alvin Ross
11. Services Offer To You By Auto Repair Shops
12. Buy Miami Used Luxury Cars For Sale That Come In The Best Condition And Quality At Affordable Price
13. Get Auto Repair Service From Haggerty Auto Group At Affordable Rates
14. Benefits Of Buying Used Cars From Reliable Dealer
15. Steps Towards Reducing Fuel Consumption Of Construction Equipment
Author: Devesh Singh