ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Style Up Your Bathroom With Designer Bathroom Mirror Cabinets
Total Articles: 9
Vanities are mostly utilitarian, but this doesn't mean you cannot use them to up the style of your bathroom. Most of the time, bathroom cabinets create the most impact in a bathroom remodel. You will find a wide range of cabinet styles to choose from in home design stores, but the best options can be found in designer bathroom suppliers that specialise in classic and contemporary style bathroom fixtures, accessories and equipment. Whether you are looking for stand-alone vanities or an entire cabinetry for extra storage; it’s best to go to bathroom suppliers that can provide you with stylish, functional, and high-quality products that you can use for life.
Bathroom cabinetry has one ultimate goal: to store stuff, which is why it is important to choose a vanity that has enough storage space for your linens, towels, toiletries, and other bathroom supplies. Smaller vanities like medicine cabinets should also be the right size to comfortably hold your essentials.
Nowadays, you will find all kinds of bathroom cabinets with built-in drawers, dividers, hide-away compartments, cosmetic trays, linen towers, and even small closet spaces to hang clothes in. However, not all people have the space for this kind of bathroom cabinetry. To save space, bathroom designers and manufacturers of bath fixtures have created excellent solutions to combine vanities, storage spaces, and sometimes even taps and sinks, with cabinetry. This way, you save space and have easy access to your bath needs and toiletries.
Choosing the perfect spot for your vanity is important so as not to block bathroom traffic or obstruct shower doors from swinging comfortably. Providing enough swing space for your vanity and shower doors is important for easy and safe access. You must also consider the material that your chosen vanity is made of, as these fixtures are often placed in humid, wet, and busy environments. Wood veneers, thermofoil, and laminates are great choices for bathrooms, but they should be properly sealed, lacquered, and finished to withstand constant exposure to steam, heat, and humidity.
The size and scale of your vanity cabinet is also an important consideration, especially when you have a small bathroom space. Cramming a large vanity into your tiny bath is just a waste of space when you only have so much to store in it. A good choice is a hanging mirror cabinet which can double its purpose and save you a great deal of space.
About The Author:
This article is written by Giles Lever, who is the MD of Livinghouse. Livinghouse is one of the UK's leading luxury bathroom and bath fittings suppliers. They have a wide range of luxury bathroom suites, designer bathroom furniture, modern bathroom electrical fittings, steam room shower generators, wet room drains and a much more. In past two decades, they have successfully led the market with their unique collection of contemporary bathroom design.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi