ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Style Up Your Bathroom With Designer Bathroom Mirror Cabinets
Total Articles: 11
Vanities are mostly utilitarian, but this doesn't mean you cannot use them to up the style of your bathroom. Most of the time, bathroom cabinets create the most impact in a bathroom remodel. You will find a wide range of cabinet styles to choose from in home design stores, but the best options can be found in designer bathroom suppliers that specialise in classic and contemporary style bathroom fixtures, accessories and equipment. Whether you are looking for stand-alone vanities or an entire cabinetry for extra storage; it’s best to go to bathroom suppliers that can provide you with stylish, functional, and high-quality products that you can use for life.
Bathroom cabinetry has one ultimate goal: to store stuff, which is why it is important to choose a vanity that has enough storage space for your linens, towels, toiletries, and other bathroom supplies. Smaller vanities like medicine cabinets should also be the right size to comfortably hold your essentials.
Nowadays, you will find all kinds of bathroom cabinets with built-in drawers, dividers, hide-away compartments, cosmetic trays, linen towers, and even small closet spaces to hang clothes in. However, not all people have the space for this kind of bathroom cabinetry. To save space, bathroom designers and manufacturers of bath fixtures have created excellent solutions to combine vanities, storage spaces, and sometimes even taps and sinks, with cabinetry. This way, you save space and have easy access to your bath needs and toiletries.
Choosing the perfect spot for your vanity is important so as not to block bathroom traffic or obstruct shower doors from swinging comfortably. Providing enough swing space for your vanity and shower doors is important for easy and safe access. You must also consider the material that your chosen vanity is made of, as these fixtures are often placed in humid, wet, and busy environments. Wood veneers, thermofoil, and laminates are great choices for bathrooms, but they should be properly sealed, lacquered, and finished to withstand constant exposure to steam, heat, and humidity.
The size and scale of your vanity cabinet is also an important consideration, especially when you have a small bathroom space. Cramming a large vanity into your tiny bath is just a waste of space when you only have so much to store in it. A good choice is a hanging mirror cabinet which can double its purpose and save you a great deal of space.
About The Author:
This article is written by Giles Lever, who is the MD of Livinghouse. Livinghouse is one of the UK's leading luxury bathroom and bath fittings suppliers. They have a wide range of luxury bathroom suites, designer bathroom furniture, modern bathroom electrical fittings, steam room shower generators, wet room drains and a much more. In past two decades, they have successfully led the market with their unique collection of contemporary bathroom design.
Home and Garden Articles1. 5 Steps You Must Take Today To Ensure Your Rugs Aren’t Ruined
Author: Mike Aurtho
2. Vanities From Repurposed Furniture
Author: Litts Plumbing
3. 4 Low-maintenance Kitchen Countertops That Can Stand The Kitchen Heat
Author: Christine Delongte
4. Buy Quality Industrial Coolers Online India To Maintain Cool And Fresh Airflow In The Industrial Fac
5. Most Professional And Renowned Residential And Commercial Plumbing Contractors
Author: Jack Ronald
6. House Cleaning Is An Imperative Task To Do
Author: Monika Zuzanska
7. 4 Benefits Of Curtains, Every Homeowner Should Know
Author: Nupur Tiwari
8. Cleaning Services Without Polluting The Environment
Author: Monika Zuzanska
9. The Commercial Gas Repair Sunshine Coast Is Your One Stop Shop To Resolve All Gas System Problems
10. Barnyard Dance In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
11. Pros And Cons Of Replacing A Bathtub With A Shower
Author: Mary Morris
12. Kitchen Remodel Tips To Help You Achieve Your Dream Kitchen
Author: Mary Morris
13. 10-point Guide For Choosing Reliable Residential Cleaning Services
Author: Luckie Maid
14. Method For Pest Controlling
Author: Vivek Suthar
15. Hire A Professional To Get Spotless House Cleaning Services
Author: Ethan Symes