ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
The Cindy Shearin Group’s Blog
Total Articles: 2
Consider her article on the benefits of living in an HOA community. She is spot on when she points out that “homeowners essentially pay the HOA to take care of many things that ordinary homeowners have to fix themselves”. This shared responsibility on common areas and facilities is one of the greatest things in subdivision or condominium living. Your small (sometimes it can be big though) contribution to the Home Owners Association is pooled with those of others to make a common fund for the upkeep of such things as parks, sidewalks, gyms and others.
The sense of an enhanced community is the best advantage of being part of this scheme. It not only provides social cohesion, it also helps in times of emergencies or disasters when people are easily called upon to organize a rescue or relief undertaking for the community or for others affected.
Having a home and a family that lives in it is important; but that home and family has to be part of a bigger community that has the purpose of providing security as well as a venue for establishing a larger family of people who share the same ideas and objectives in a particular locality.
Cindy’s article opens up opportunities for people, particularly the young, to see real estate transaction as not merely a business-as-usual matter but a multi-level cultural, social and economic process that spans more than one generation. We must admit that the type of buildings we have today may not last as long as the gigantic temples or pyramids the ancients built in the past. But the ideals and values we establish today in our lives will provide future generations a foundation for maintaining a long-lasting society that will uphold those same ideals and values. Buildings will rot and cities may even disappear; but human values and relationships will outlive all our physical properties. Ultimately, our “real estate” is our very precious lives.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Importance Of Floor Planning In Effective Luxury Home Designs
Author: Leila Adam
2. How Texas’ New School Rating System Will Affect Houston Housing?
Author: Caroline Allison
3. Residential Ongoing Projects In Pune With Great Surrounding
4. Top Advantages Of Selling Your Homes To ‘we Buy Homes’ Companies
Author: Mason Dexter
5. Brigade Omega
Author: Antara Sahu
6. Where To Look For Homes For Sale 89135?
Author: Sia Benet
7. Houston Corporate Housings – Check Out Its Benefits For Executives
Author: Candice Wheat
8. 5 Essential Methods One Must Learn Before Purchasing Flats In Raipur
Author: Wallfort Property
9. Real Estate Broker Of Record Agreement Fl Allows Starting Your Own Company And Earning Your Own Inco
10. The Serene Getaway Far From The Exasperating City Life
11. The Various Flats & Holiday Homes Ready For Sale At Puri
Author: John Watson
12. Renting V Buying Your Own Home
13. Find The House Of Your Dreams With Sunshine Coast Real Estate
Author: Todd Baker
14. Sean Zarinegar-raising Arizona
Author: Sean Zarinegar
15. Paras One33 Noida – Start Your Business At Affordable Budget
Author: Rohit Sharma