ALL >> Business >> View Article
Six Sigma Seminar: How It Can Help In Learning Six Sigma
Total Articles: 56
Six Sigma refers to a series of methodologies and instruments that helps in process improvement. Introduced by Motorola in 1986, Six Sigma is used to reduce defect density in business processes. The techniques acquired a huge popularity when in 1995, Jack Welch declared it to be the key to his successful business scheme at General Electric. After the declaration, many companies started using it. If you want to extract detailed information on Six Sigma, you can consider attending a six sigma seminar. Passing the Six Sigma exam will help you acquire Six sigma certifications.
The prime aim of a six sigma seminar is to let the audience know about how to pull up the quality of business process outputs by recognizing and eliminating the roots of defects and reducing variability in manufacturing and other business procedures. The objective is accomplished by making use of 2 Six Sigma sub-methodologies. They include:
• DMAIC: The DMAIC process describes, measures, evaluates, improve, and control the already existing business processes that fall below specification and searching for additive improvement.
• DMADV: The DMADV process is used for developing new procedures or products at Six Sigma quality levels. It is used if an existing procedure needs more than just additional improvement.
Both the aforementioned processes are performed by Six Sigma Green Belts and Black Belts. For extracting greater details about the Six Sigma sub-methodologies, attending a Six Sigma seminar is important.
Previously Six Sigma was only employed by the large corporations, but now many mid-sized companies are also implementing the methodology. Many organizations use a single six sigma black belt to create project results.
Six Sigma has gained so much popularity that there are many job openings for black belts, master black belts, and green belts. Because of this huge job market, many Six Sigma seminars and training courses are held. Attending a Six Sigma seminar will provide you with in-depth knowledge about the methodologies in detail. You can also sit for a Six Sigma exam to test your knowledge on the methodologies that form an integral part of Six Sigma.
You can consider taking a Six Sigma training course. Irrespective of which course you are taking, you should get a wide collection of books for reference works. The content of these books are as widely varied as the training courses. Thus, most of the practicing black belts possess a treasury of reference materials.
You should also determine the kind of instruction you need before enrolling in a Six Sigma course. Most of the companies offer great importance to Six Sigma. They look for effective results and want financial gain by implementing the methodologies. Apart from doing a course, the students also need to attend six sigma seminars. A course can also help a student gain some skills associated with six sigma but the seminars will help him/her to acquire required knowledge about how to implement the knowledge acquire through the course.
A Six Sigma exam will help you understand how to use the tools appropriately to ensure success of the methodologies. To cite an example, the students can learn Design of Experiments (DOE), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and hypothesis testing for equal means. The experts have a clear knowledge of which particular tool to use and when.
Business Articles1. Five Things You Could Be Doing Wrong While Choosing Your Renovations Team
Author: Stephen Kavita
2. Add Value To Your Lancaster Home With The Right Renovations & Remodeling
Author: Cory Frank
3. Get The Most Out Of Family Counseling
Author: Cory Frank
4. The Case For Composite Decking
Author: Blue Star Carpentry
5. Motivation & Support
6. What Is A Leased Line And Its Advantages
Author: Ketan Shah
7. Carpet Cleaning And Flood Damage Repair
8. General Description About Bolts
Author: Harpreet Chhabra
9. Garage Door Service Irvine
10. Carpet Cleaning In Tustin
11. Colorado Garage Door Company
12. Hollywood Hills Carpet Cleaners
13. Custom Home Bars Make The Perfect Spot For Your Home Parties
Author: Larry Lynch
14. Overview On Benefits Of Telco Cost Saving To Benchmark Your Business
Author: Amber Brake
15. Corona Del Mar Carpet Cleaning