ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
3d Holographic Displays Available For Advertising
Total Articles: 1
When it comes to the advertising and marketing, catching the eye of the buyer is the main idea behind. One cannot come with the eye of the buyer unless until they have tried some out of the box or some kind of a crazy idea for marketing. You cannot rely on those old school roadside banners or posters for attracting attention of the buyers. For being popular, you need something extra, something from futuristic technology that can do the magic of attraction for your buyers like 3D holographic displays.
It is a smart new technology capable of spreading your word in a creative and a hi tech manner like no other thing. It is better than those age old marketing mediums used until now by the business houses and the manufacturing houses. With the three dimensional effect, it can grab the attention of the passerby easily. You can use them anywhere you want to whether it is in a meeting, product show, trade show or general marketing in your nearest mall. It is not just a single product doing it all for you, but a series of holographic displays available with Olomagic. Some of them are:
• Olomagic 180 degrees: it generates a three dimensional image in space with 180 degree holographic vision allowing great perspective of the product. You can use it to advertise anything with great visibility like a real thing in front of the buyers. With HD display, the fine details of any product you want to advertise easy highlight. They have adjustable illumination LED for creating great effects.
• Olomagic transparent display: do you want something that can highlight your products amidst creative wordings and graphics? The Olomagic transparent display is perfect for the same. In this transparent display, you can place your product or any object and run holographic images around them. You can install any image or wordings in it with the help of the USB driver. It is perfect for displaying wine bottles, jewelry, mobile phone, or any such thing. You can also use it to highlight your companies’ achievements.
• Olomagic small version: it is the small version of the 3D holographic displays suitable for meetings. Being simple in design and small in size, it is capable of catching the eye of the clients and customers. It also has a PC display with custom printing and methacrylate to add a personalized touch of your brand or your organization. You can keep it anywhere you want to, just plug and play your advertisement with three dimensional effect.
Apart from these three, there are other holographic displays available with Olomagic like Olomagic mapping and Olomagic drinks. You can contact Olomagic to find out more about them like which one is better for your requirements, the cost, how to use them and so on. Keeping the needs of the clients in mind Olomagic is providing them on rent or for sale as well. Contact them to have one for you now.
This article is written by Carolina Lou on behalf of Olomagic.com, this is having topics on 3D Holographic Displays, holographic 3d projection , Holograms For Advertising and many more.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Why Full Color Transparent Led Display Has High Demand In The Industry
2. Mobile Led Display And Other Led Display Systems Have High Demand Today
3. Stay Ahead In Business Competition Via Indoor And Outdoor Led Display Systems
4. Iphone Screen Repair In Mayfield
5. Best Ipad Repairs At Apple Repairer Centre
6. 3d Printer Filaments: Abs Or Pla? Know What Is Best For You
Author: Stuart Ting
7. Mac Repair Manchester
8. Faults With New Macbook Pro And What To Do If You're Affected
Author: Angel Smith
9. Dell Inspiron Laptop Repair In Uk
10. Criteria At Its Best At The Maharatna Companies
Author: Mukesh Kumar
11. What Are The New Facts About The 3rd Pay Revision Committee Report?
Author: Mukesh Kumar
12. Auto Escape Hammer Is A Must-have Car Escape Survival Tools
13. Led Road Flares Is A Great Car Automobile Vehicle Emergency Kits
14. Apple Activates Iphone 6 Plus Repair Program To Address Touch Disease And Screen Issues
Author: Angel Smith
15. How To Choose A Best Reliable Iphone Repair Centre In Uk?
Author: Apple Repairer