ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
3d Holographic Displays Available For Advertising
Total Articles: 1
When it comes to the advertising and marketing, catching the eye of the buyer is the main idea behind. One cannot come with the eye of the buyer unless until they have tried some out of the box or some kind of a crazy idea for marketing. You cannot rely on those old school roadside banners or posters for attracting attention of the buyers. For being popular, you need something extra, something from futuristic technology that can do the magic of attraction for your buyers like 3D holographic displays.
It is a smart new technology capable of spreading your word in a creative and a hi tech manner like no other thing. It is better than those age old marketing mediums used until now by the business houses and the manufacturing houses. With the three dimensional effect, it can grab the attention of the passerby easily. You can use them anywhere you want to whether it is in a meeting, product show, trade show or general marketing in your nearest mall. It is not just a single product doing it all for you, but a series of holographic displays available with Olomagic. Some of them are:
• Olomagic 180 degrees: it generates a three dimensional image in space with 180 degree holographic vision allowing great perspective of the product. You can use it to advertise anything with great visibility like a real thing in front of the buyers. With HD display, the fine details of any product you want to advertise easy highlight. They have adjustable illumination LED for creating great effects.
• Olomagic transparent display: do you want something that can highlight your products amidst creative wordings and graphics? The Olomagic transparent display is perfect for the same. In this transparent display, you can place your product or any object and run holographic images around them. You can install any image or wordings in it with the help of the USB driver. It is perfect for displaying wine bottles, jewelry, mobile phone, or any such thing. You can also use it to highlight your companies’ achievements.
• Olomagic small version: it is the small version of the 3D holographic displays suitable for meetings. Being simple in design and small in size, it is capable of catching the eye of the clients and customers. It also has a PC display with custom printing and methacrylate to add a personalized touch of your brand or your organization. You can keep it anywhere you want to, just plug and play your advertisement with three dimensional effect.
Apart from these three, there are other holographic displays available with Olomagic like Olomagic mapping and Olomagic drinks. You can contact Olomagic to find out more about them like which one is better for your requirements, the cost, how to use them and so on. Keeping the needs of the clients in mind Olomagic is providing them on rent or for sale as well. Contact them to have one for you now.
This article is written by Carolina Lou on behalf of Olomagic.com, this is having topics on 3D Holographic Displays, holographic 3d projection , Holograms For Advertising and many more.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. How To Fix Norton Error Code 0x80045001?
Author: Aida Martin
2. Samsung S7 Screen Repair Uk
3. Things To Remember When Hiring Ios Development Company
Author: Eldon Broady
4. Global It Operations Analytics Market Size
5. Sony Laptop Screen Repair Uk
6. Keypoints And Solutions Before Designing A Mobile Wallet App
Author: Hvantage Technologies
7. Blackberry Keyone Repair Uk
8. Stephen Hawking: Fast Facts And Contributions To Science
Author: Dominik Banzon
9. Reach Your Prospects And Increase Your Profit Through Email Lists By Job Title
10. Top Things Developers Need To Know About Serverless Technology
Author: Amit Tiwari
11. Global Image Recognition Market Size And Share
Author: Shivani Singh
12. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Screen Repair Uk
13. 5 Ways In Which Android Apps Can Benefit Your Business
14. Temporary Phone Answering Service Can Benefit A Small Or Large Business
Author: Eliza Garran
15. The Impact Of Mobile Apps On Businesses