ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Singapore | Best Place For Family
Total Articles: 4
Singapore, known world- over as the Port City, has a plethora of activity options on offer for all age- groups and moods. Named after a mythological that is believed to have a lion’s head (Singha) and the body of a fish, it was discovered in the Eleventh Century and thus, the ‘Lion City’ got its name. Earlier being a part of the Malay Federation, it established itself as a vibrant and a promising country for tourists from all over the world.
Singapore is a living ‘International Community’, the cultural mosaic of the country holding together people from different origins like the Chinese, Indians, Malay, Peranakan and the Eurasians. This rich collage of different cultures, customs and interests has made Singapore a favourite tourist destination among people looking for a thrilling yet relaxing get- away with their families.
The world- famous Universal Studio is a major attraction for the family tourists which will leave you smiling wide. The Sentosa Island’s sparkling clear water and white sand beaches will help you relax with your family. It also houses an underwater aquarium, which can be a mesmerising and an exhilarating experience for your kids to watch those fish swim by, above their heads.
The evening show at the Sentosa is a portrayal of how nature interacts with human excellence, the play- acting team puts on a live skit and the whole show is a combination of drama and sound-light-water show. Make sure you grab a seat in the centre to enjoy the show with its full impact.
For wildlife enthusiasts, the Singapore Zoo and the Jurong Bird Park can be appealing choices, they have within them the rarest of the rare Asian and other local animals and birds. It creates a sense of awe for the nature lovers as its atmosphere makes you click them with utmost joy and wonder.
How about a giant Ferris wheel? Yes, The Singapore Flyer, world’s tallest Ferris wheel is a great way to spend late morning- taking in the panoramic view of Singapore in a 30- minute round. The Merlion- that is symbol of city’s name, is a tall proud Lion with a mermaid’s body with water pouring out of its mouth, you would not want to miss clicking photographs with him!
Creating a backdrop for the Merlion is the Marina Bay Sands which is known for its roof top infinity pool. Other breath-taking must- visits include the Tiger Sky Tower, Raffles Hotel, Armenian Church, Old Ford Factory, Fort Siloso, Chinese Garden, The Changi Museum and many more. For those looking for a night life or are on a spending spree, should visit the China town, Little India/ and the Mustafa Centre, Orchard Roads, etc. Visit Singapore to witness a tradition in the making!
singapore tour packages, singapore holiday packages, singapore family packages, singapore honeymoon packages
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah