ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Singapore | Best Place For Family
Total Articles: 4
Singapore, known world- over as the Port City, has a plethora of activity options on offer for all age- groups and moods. Named after a mythological that is believed to have a lion’s head (Singha) and the body of a fish, it was discovered in the Eleventh Century and thus, the ‘Lion City’ got its name. Earlier being a part of the Malay Federation, it established itself as a vibrant and a promising country for tourists from all over the world.
Singapore is a living ‘International Community’, the cultural mosaic of the country holding together people from different origins like the Chinese, Indians, Malay, Peranakan and the Eurasians. This rich collage of different cultures, customs and interests has made Singapore a favourite tourist destination among people looking for a thrilling yet relaxing get- away with their families.
The world- famous Universal Studio is a major attraction for the family tourists which will leave you smiling wide. The Sentosa Island’s sparkling clear water and white sand beaches will help you relax with your family. It also houses an underwater aquarium, which can be a mesmerising and an exhilarating experience for your kids to watch those fish swim by, above their heads.
The evening show at the Sentosa is a portrayal of how nature interacts with human excellence, the play- acting team puts on a live skit and the whole show is a combination of drama and sound-light-water show. Make sure you grab a seat in the centre to enjoy the show with its full impact.
For wildlife enthusiasts, the Singapore Zoo and the Jurong Bird Park can be appealing choices, they have within them the rarest of the rare Asian and other local animals and birds. It creates a sense of awe for the nature lovers as its atmosphere makes you click them with utmost joy and wonder.
How about a giant Ferris wheel? Yes, The Singapore Flyer, world’s tallest Ferris wheel is a great way to spend late morning- taking in the panoramic view of Singapore in a 30- minute round. The Merlion- that is symbol of city’s name, is a tall proud Lion with a mermaid’s body with water pouring out of its mouth, you would not want to miss clicking photographs with him!
Creating a backdrop for the Merlion is the Marina Bay Sands which is known for its roof top infinity pool. Other breath-taking must- visits include the Tiger Sky Tower, Raffles Hotel, Armenian Church, Old Ford Factory, Fort Siloso, Chinese Garden, The Changi Museum and many more. For those looking for a night life or are on a spending spree, should visit the China town, Little India/ and the Mustafa Centre, Orchard Roads, etc. Visit Singapore to witness a tradition in the making!
singapore tour packages, singapore holiday packages, singapore family packages, singapore honeymoon packages
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe