ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Enjoy The Best Of North India Holiday Packages
Total Articles: 689
India is a vast country that is endowed with innumerable places of tourist attraction and classic beauty. Every place is unique and portrays its own charisma that attracts pool of tourists all year round. North India is seriously loaded with some magnificent tourist spots that mesmerize one. From its rich ancient historical places to its sensational romantic hill stations and places satisfying the quest of religious pilgrims, it excels in every aspect of tourism. Ranging from its lush green landscapes packed with wildlife to vast areas of arid deserts of extreme conditions, it truly has ample contributions to let the tourism industry flourish. exclusive North India Holiday Packages wish to bring all of these to you for making your holidays a memory worth remembering.
Deserts in North India
The Rajasthan Desert in North India or the Thar Desert is the biggest desert in India comprising of 3 cities namely- Jaisalmer, Bikaner and Jodhpur, commonly known as The Desert Triangle. Jaisalmer known as the “golden city” is very famous for its sand dunes caused by soil erosions over time. Bikaner provides the best camel safari in the country that you will not enjoy anywhere else. Jodhpur will make you feel as if you have reached your famous by gone eras of history with its elegant forts and palaces standing tall still today oozing in its Rajputana pride. North India Holiday Packages get you acquainted with the sun-bathed sand exhibiting golden radiance that will surely mesmerize you, which no tourist till today could refuse and resist.
Diverse Ranges of Biodiversity in North India
The city of Jaisalmer in Rajasthan in the northern part of the country houses the famous Keoladeo Ghana National Park. It shelters Bengal Fox, desert fox, desert cats, wolves, etc. and also seashells and huge fossilized tree trunks that give testimony to the presence of water and healthy vegetation in the past. In various parts of northern India, you will witness its rich biodiversity ranging from Mason bee, Giant Glasswing, Wasp, Transverse Ladybug, Loggerhead Turtle, Eastern Screech Owl, Yellow-bellied Water Snakes to many such unique species.
Most Sought after Hill Stations in Northern India
Northern India is specifically famous for its snow covered Himalayan ranges that impart heavenly beauty making it a paradise for every tourist. The worth mentioning hill stations covered by India Holiday Packages are Shimla, Kullu, Manali, Kashmir, Hill stations of Dalhousie, Gulmarg, Dhanaulti, Chopta, Dharamsala, Nainital, Leh, Kufri, Auli and Chamba Valley along with many such breath taking picture perfect hill stations exuberating in its god gifted natural beauty.
So, do not waste time thinking where and how to spend your holidays. Pack your bags and get yourself ready to visit some of the most unique places of scenic beauty in northern India with the North India Holiday Packages and India Holiday Packages. It thrives for making your vacations worth cherishing for days to come.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson