ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The 2014 Kia Soul Vs. The 2014 Fiat 500 Lounge
Total Articles: 5
The Kia Soul is a must see. The Soul starts at just $14,900, which is a very reasonable price for this well designed vehicle. Kia designed this car to be practical and user friendly along with spoiling the driver with a few cool added amenities. With 24 miles per hour city and 30 miles per hour on the highway, it is a good vehicle to take on trips or drive around the city. The FIAT 500 Lounge beats the Soul on miles per gallon, by about 10 miles, but the Kia is much more versatile in its use.
The 2014 Kia Soul has a very sleek, round body that is similar to previous models. It has special Xenon headlights, that are special to Kia, and allows to have more visibility, especially at night. On the back of the Kia there is LED break lights that are very eye catching and help surrounding drivers on the road be more aware of the Soul. This not only looks good on the vehicle, but also is a preventative safety feature to keep many people safe on the roadways. Both the Kia Soul and the FIAT 500 Lounge has eye catching exterior colors that are hard to miss and rear-parking aids, but inside the doors is what differentiates the thoughtful Soul from the FIAT 500 Lounge.
The interior of the 2014 Kia Soul has standard soft touch materials, with both warming and cooling seats which is great for all climates and areas of the world. This versatile feature shows that Kia really puts time and effort into the planning of their cars, which is great to know as a customer. The FIAT 500 Lounge only has heated front seats, which is not as practical as the Soul. There is an awesome panoramic sunroof that allows natural light to enter the car, but it is optional. In the FIAT 500 Lounge there is a fixed glass roof in the car, but there is not option to not have it. There is also LED lights inside the car that change colors, allowing to set the mood.
The Kia Soul has been innovating their technology over the past few years. Both vehicles have nice displays that are easy to navigate, voice activated, and easy to see. The 2014 Kia Soul has Pandora radio in the car with a premium audio system, whereas the FIAT 500 has Alpine Premium Audio system, which has music stations that change according to your mood. This difference is so minor, it would not be a deciding factor for most in purchasing either vehicle.
Overall, the 2014 Kia Soul has a great array of things to offer their future and ongoing customers. The Soul has up and coming technologies along with an appeal exterior.
Beck & Masten Kia in Houston is your full-service Kia dealership, providing new and pre-owned Kia cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. If you are searching for Kia dealers using the keywords Houston area Kia dealers or Kia dealer around me, visit Beckmastenkia.com today!
Automobiles Articles1. Increasingly Stringent Fuel Efficiency Norms To Drive The Demand For Electronically Assisted Steeri
2. Advanced Technology And Growth Of The Automotive Industry Will Drive The Automotive Engine Market
3. How To Choose The Best Place To Undertake Your Car Repair?
Author: James Johnson
4. Air Pressure In Tyres-impact On Driving
Author: BK Vijay
5. Considerations To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Taking Advantage Of The Skoda Deals
Author: Daniel Skoda
7. Buying Bridgewater Cars On Sale - Bridgewater Car Sales
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. The Roller Conveyor Type Leads The Conveyor System Market In Food & Beverage Industry
9. Lighting To Be The Largest Application Segment Of The Glazing By Polycarbonate Material Market
10. Technological Advancements & The Growth Of The Automotive Industry Are Expected To Drive The Vehicl
11. Get An Airport Shuttle Service When You Are In A Hurry To Catch A Flight
Author: Max Brier
12. A Thin Thread Of Differentiation Between The Bobbers And Choppers
Author: Levi Fysh
13. How To Find Auto Repair Shop - It Is Very Important To Make The Right Choice
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Factors You Should Consider While Hiring A Lorry Anywhere In Bradford
Author: Emma Denton
15. Swipe & Buy: Is It Possible To Buy A Car With A Credit Card?
Author: Williams Orchard