ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The 2014 Kia Soul Vs. The 2014 Fiat 500 Lounge
Total Articles: 5
The Kia Soul is a must see. The Soul starts at just $14,900, which is a very reasonable price for this well designed vehicle. Kia designed this car to be practical and user friendly along with spoiling the driver with a few cool added amenities. With 24 miles per hour city and 30 miles per hour on the highway, it is a good vehicle to take on trips or drive around the city. The FIAT 500 Lounge beats the Soul on miles per gallon, by about 10 miles, but the Kia is much more versatile in its use.
The 2014 Kia Soul has a very sleek, round body that is similar to previous models. It has special Xenon headlights, that are special to Kia, and allows to have more visibility, especially at night. On the back of the Kia there is LED break lights that are very eye catching and help surrounding drivers on the road be more aware of the Soul. This not only looks good on the vehicle, but also is a preventative safety feature to keep many people safe on the roadways. Both the Kia Soul and the FIAT 500 Lounge has eye catching exterior colors that are hard to miss and rear-parking aids, but inside the doors is what differentiates the thoughtful Soul from the FIAT 500 Lounge.
The interior of the 2014 Kia Soul has standard soft touch materials, with both warming and cooling seats which is great for all climates and areas of the world. This versatile feature shows that Kia really puts time and effort into the planning of their cars, which is great to know as a customer. The FIAT 500 Lounge only has heated front seats, which is not as practical as the Soul. There is an awesome panoramic sunroof that allows natural light to enter the car, but it is optional. In the FIAT 500 Lounge there is a fixed glass roof in the car, but there is not option to not have it. There is also LED lights inside the car that change colors, allowing to set the mood.
The Kia Soul has been innovating their technology over the past few years. Both vehicles have nice displays that are easy to navigate, voice activated, and easy to see. The 2014 Kia Soul has Pandora radio in the car with a premium audio system, whereas the FIAT 500 has Alpine Premium Audio system, which has music stations that change according to your mood. This difference is so minor, it would not be a deciding factor for most in purchasing either vehicle.
Overall, the 2014 Kia Soul has a great array of things to offer their future and ongoing customers. The Soul has up and coming technologies along with an appeal exterior.
Beck & Masten Kia in Houston is your full-service Kia dealership, providing new and pre-owned Kia cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. If you are searching for Kia dealers using the keywords Houston area Kia dealers or Kia dealer around me, visit Beckmastenkia.com today!
Automobiles Articles1. Have A Look On The Most Frequent Reasons Of Car Tyre Wear
Author: My Tyre Point
2. Find The Right Lube Trailer For Sale To Increase Industrial Efficiency
Author: Scott Lee
3. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
4. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
5. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
9. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
10. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
11. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
12. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
13. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
14. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point