ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The 2014 Kia Soul Vs. The 2014 Fiat 500 Lounge
Total Articles: 5
The Kia Soul is a must see. The Soul starts at just $14,900, which is a very reasonable price for this well designed vehicle. Kia designed this car to be practical and user friendly along with spoiling the driver with a few cool added amenities. With 24 miles per hour city and 30 miles per hour on the highway, it is a good vehicle to take on trips or drive around the city. The FIAT 500 Lounge beats the Soul on miles per gallon, by about 10 miles, but the Kia is much more versatile in its use.
The 2014 Kia Soul has a very sleek, round body that is similar to previous models. It has special Xenon headlights, that are special to Kia, and allows to have more visibility, especially at night. On the back of the Kia there is LED break lights that are very eye catching and help surrounding drivers on the road be more aware of the Soul. This not only looks good on the vehicle, but also is a preventative safety feature to keep many people safe on the roadways. Both the Kia Soul and the FIAT 500 Lounge has eye catching exterior colors that are hard to miss and rear-parking aids, but inside the doors is what differentiates the thoughtful Soul from the FIAT 500 Lounge.
The interior of the 2014 Kia Soul has standard soft touch materials, with both warming and cooling seats which is great for all climates and areas of the world. This versatile feature shows that Kia really puts time and effort into the planning of their cars, which is great to know as a customer. The FIAT 500 Lounge only has heated front seats, which is not as practical as the Soul. There is an awesome panoramic sunroof that allows natural light to enter the car, but it is optional. In the FIAT 500 Lounge there is a fixed glass roof in the car, but there is not option to not have it. There is also LED lights inside the car that change colors, allowing to set the mood.
The Kia Soul has been innovating their technology over the past few years. Both vehicles have nice displays that are easy to navigate, voice activated, and easy to see. The 2014 Kia Soul has Pandora radio in the car with a premium audio system, whereas the FIAT 500 has Alpine Premium Audio system, which has music stations that change according to your mood. This difference is so minor, it would not be a deciding factor for most in purchasing either vehicle.
Overall, the 2014 Kia Soul has a great array of things to offer their future and ongoing customers. The Soul has up and coming technologies along with an appeal exterior.
Beck & Masten Kia in Houston is your full-service Kia dealership, providing new and pre-owned Kia cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. If you are searching for Kia dealers using the keywords Houston area Kia dealers or Kia dealer around me, visit Beckmastenkia.com today!
Automobiles Articles1. Imported Japanese Vehicles Are Cost Effective & High In Quality
Author: stc japan
2. Buying A Used Or Pre Owned Vehicles For Sale In Chicago
3. How To Obtain Stress-free Car Financing In West Chicago
4. Choppers Modified From Old Harley Davidson Is Trending
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Experience Chauffer Service In Executive Cars Throughout London
Author: Toby Pratt
6. Save Big With Easy-run’s Fall Special!
Author: Al Freilich
7. Fordzero Down Lease Specialscheap Way To Drive New Ford Car
8. Cad, Cam, Cnc And Robots For Manufacturing In Future
Author: CAD, CAM, CNC And Robots For Manufacturing In Futu
9. Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanical Engineers
Author: Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanica
10. October Is National Transport Month
Author: Batteries & More
11. The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Author: Aaron Reddall
12. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
13. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
14. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
15. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD