ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Rediscovering South India With South India Holiday Packages
Total Articles: 689
The southern states of India have always been one of the major tourist attractions of India that is simply irresistible for travelers from around the world. South Indian region in India mainly comprises Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. The states are blessed with seas, rivers, mountains, forests, temples, architectural wonders, sculptures and historical places. It is like a package of all that attracts travelers to it like a magnet. Southern states also enjoy the privilege of being the most advanced and prospered portion of the nation from educational and cultural point of view South India Holiday Packages introduce you to the beautiful southern states in a new way.
Hill Stations of South India
Hill stations in South India feature breathtaking picturesque landscapes that make you feel being in paradise. Its natural beauty complimented with freshness of nature provides you the much needed oxygen from the busy hectic schedule of your regular life in a city or town. Some of the notable hill stations in Southern part of the country are Munnar, Ooty, Idukki where you can enjoy Elephant Safari taking you right through its tea plantations, Kodaikanal which is treated as the “princess of hill stations” throughout the country, Coorg, Devikulam,Coonoor, Araku Valley, Yercaud in Tamil Nadu, Ananthagiri Hills, Kotagiri, Kudremukh in Karnataka and Nandi Hills are worth visiting.
South India Wildlife
South India Holiday Packages make sure that you do not miss anything important while touring South India. South India houses some of the most well recognized wildlife sanctuaries and parks that also contribute towards tourist attracting skills of its states. Periyar Wildlife, B R Hills, Nagarhole Wildlife, Bandipur Wildlife. The forest covering the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuaries consists of Deciduous, semi Evergreen and Evergreen trees. The major tourist attractions here are endangered Tigers, Elephants and Deer. B R Hills located in Karnataka is an intermixing of resort and wildlife sanctuary with major attractions like Chital, Elephants and Tigers. It is rich in both its Flora and Fauna reserves. High altitude grasslands, Evergreen forests and Scrub jungles with chirping of birds and humming of bees make it an idle place for those who are looking for peace and tranquility. In Nagarhole Wildlife Sanctuary one can easily get a view of Monitor Lizard, Rock Python, 4 horned Antelopes, Sloth Bears and marsh Crocodiles.
South India Temples and Monuments
South Indian people are known for their immense trust and belief in their culture and Hindu traditions. They take pride in their religions. South India is laden with innumerable small and big temples and monuments of religious importance. The most remarkable one is the Balaji Tirupati Temple in the state of Andhra Pradesh that is famous as the World’s Richest Temple. The shrine is situated atop a hill in a place called Tirumala. Here an annual festival Brahmotsavam is celebrated for nine long days. Other important temples that are not ignored by India Tour Packages are Rameshwaram Temple, Natarajan Temple, Arunachaleshwara Temple and Sri Meenakshi Amman Temple.
Get close to the pristine beauty and exquisiteness of South India that charms you with all its splendor and magnificence with the aid of India Tour Packages.
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco