ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Excellent Same Day Delhi Tour
Total Articles: 36
The Same Day Delhi Tour is absolutely nice package. And we want to let you know about this tour this is one day package and in a day you can visit in many monuments which are very famous in Delhi. For example many monuments and buildings are there which are marvelous. Now we are going to let you know about the best monuments in Delhi in which we will make you visit. These all are monuments we are showing blow.
The Superlative Monuments of Delhi -
India Gate: - The India gate is very nice monument in Delhi. And it was made for Indian soldiers who died during the Afghan wars and World War I. and this is also famous for its best beauty and the green lawns at India Gate. Actually these gardens are a popular evening and holiday rendezvous for young and old alike.
Red Fort: - This building was by Mughals. And the design is commonly credited to Mughal architect Ustad Ahmad. And this is made by Red stones. It is said that during Aurangzeb's reign the beauty of both the gates was spoiled by adding bastions. On every year the Indian Flag is hosted here by the Prime Minister of India.
Lotus Temple: - It is located in New Delhi and the lotus temple is a worship palace. And its construction was completed in 1986 and this is one kind of church and the lotus temple has won numerous architectural awards. And this is also center of Attraction in Delhi.
Qutub Minar: - This is the highest stone red stone tower in India. The tower and the victory are very significant, because both heralded the birth of a new dynasty - Slave Dynasty. And the Minar is a five-storey building with a height of 72.5 meters. The first storey of the Qutub Minar was completed in the lifetime of Qutbuddin. His son-in-law and successor, Iltumush, added the next three storeys.
Purana Quila: The Purana Qila has three gates - Humayun Darwaza, Talaqi Darwaza and Bara Darwaza. And the present entrance is the Bara Darwaza, an imposing red sandstone gate on the western wall. Inside the Purana Qila is the Sher Mandal, this is a two-storied octagonal pavilion in red sandstone, built by Sher Shah. Earlier Humayun used it as a library after he captured the fort.
You can’t imagine that you will visit in many best monuments by Same Day Delhi Tour. So just rest assure because we will make you visit in a only one day because this is one day package in a day you can get more and the best experience of the Delhi. So just Get it and enjoy it because it’s totally Memorable and enjoyable tour for every visitor.
Travel Articles1. Dfw Airport Shuttle Service & Other Options - Know Why They Are Best For Airport Ride
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Cheap Boat Rental In Miami – Things You Should Know
Author: Pavel Pinchuk
3. Apply For An Australian Eta Visa
Author: Patricia Ehic
4. How Can A Taxi App Benefit An Existing Taxi Operator?
5. Holidays At Nepal Himalaya
Author: Sudip Shahi
6. Kerala Holidays Packages – Enjoy The Amazing Natural Beauty
Author: Top Travel
7. Angola Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: Dinesh Varma
8. Visit Interesting Attractions During Your New York Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
9. 10 Travel Tips For Your First Trip To Turkey
Author: Archis Roy
10. Why Should You Book Galveston Transportation For Your Vacation?
Author: Phillip Mihatov
11. Wedding Transportation Fulfilled In Washington Dc Via Limousine In Dc
Author: Wedding Transportation Fulfilled in Washington DC
12. Taxi Services In Dehradun, Dehradun Taxi Service
13. Make Your Tour Outstanding With India Holiday Packages
Author: Tree Trunk Travel
14. Enjoy The Combination Of The Remote Valley On Choosing This Trekking Service
15. Enjoy Everest Base Camp Trek With Best Travelling Experience