ALL >> Health >> View Article
Pentek Water Filters – Guarantee Of Safety And Quality
Total Articles: 2
Homeowners who have a private water source sometimes wonder if the water that comes into the house is safe to drink. Sometimes, the quality of the water can't be told from either its taste or smell. Bad tasting, bad smelling and even bad looking water can be perfectly safe to drink while clear and good-tasting water can have toxins. One way for a homeowner to make sure that his or her water is clean and free of contaminants is by installing a water filter.
Pentek water filters solve this problem by offering different types of filters and accessories. One type of Pentek filter uses reverse osmosis to clean the water. Reverse osmosis removes contaminants like chlorine and pesticides and other noxious chemicals from the drinking water. It can do this because it has at least three stages of filtering. The first is a filter that takes sediment and larger particles out of the water. The other filter, which is the reverse osmosis filter, takes away salts and toxic metals while an activated charcoal filter takes away foul odors and tastes. Pentek filters that utilize reverse osmosis can be easily installed under the sink. Because the process is somewhat slow, there's also a tank that holds a supply of filtered water for immediate use.
Another type of Pentek filters is the ultraviolet filter. In this type of filter, water comes in through the cold water line. A sediment filter like that found in Pentek's reverse osmosis filter takes removes sediment. Then, the activated charcoal filter removes organics and chlorine. Finally, bacteria and other pathogens enter the ultraviolet canister where they're killed by ultraviolet radiation. This canister needs to be plugged into an outlet to work. The bulb in the canister also needs to be replaced at least once a year.
Pentek also offers water softening systems that take minerals like magnesium and calcium out of drinking water and replace them with sodium. Calcium and magnesium put lime scale in plumbing pipes and appliances, which shortens their lives. Pentek also has a water softener that doesn't use sodium for people who are on a low sodium diet.
Along with the filters themselves, Pentek offers replacement filters and cartridges that can be easily replaced by the homeowner. Among these are Pentek Water Filters made of pleated cellulose to remove chlorine from the water, granular activated and carbon block filters and hexametaphosphate crystal cartridges that soften hard water and extend the life of appliances like coffee machines. There's even a filter that's based on coconuts, which are good at removing chlorine, bad taste and bad odors. These products will guarantee that the water that comes into a home is clean, odorless and good tasting.
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men