ALL >> Career >> View Article
Career Benefits That Job Search Portals Bring
Total Articles: 17
Getting a worthy job that suits your career requirements is a challenge. This gets even more challenging when you are aiming for a mid-level or fairly senior job. Though there is a lot that goes into finding the right job, the struggle can be reduced by getting registered on job search portals. Just complete your profile, upload your Resume and get set to apply for jobs. Keep up with the search process till you are appointed for the kind role you are aiming for.
The scope of job search portals has grown over the years. Besides offering assisted search that caters to the varying needs of job seekers, portals have integrated various career related services with job listings. HeadHonchos.com for example is a job portal that focuses on mid-management and senior jobs and listing jobs that range from CEO jobs to General Manager Jobs and supporting professionals in their quest for career growth.
The benefits of services offered by job search portals are many, one of the biggest being that such platforms make a candidate’s profile visible to large number of recruitment consultants and employers. Job seekers can browse through a number of job openings for their respective functional specialisation in their industrial specialisation. es with their expertise. Services of dedicated job search advisors address that it is also a platform wherein senior professionals can discover their hidden skills through psychometric assessments, gain newer skills through Executive Learning courses, create a professional resume that falls in line with industry best practices and connect with Executive coach, who work with professions to achieve their career goals.
Another responsibility that this robust platform handles is to offer confidentiality to job seekers. This provides for sufficient liberty for a job seeker to apply for jobs without worrying about getting one’s identity disclosed. Each profile is screened to ensure that genuine candidates are registered on the portal.
Nevertheless, if you are under the impression that simply posting your Resume on a portal will work miracles for you, then your strategy will not work. You need to be patient and work carefully on your search. Few considerations to keep in mind - keep your profile updated, keep looking for suitable jobs, do view the recommended jobs email shared by the portal and most importantly focus on your career goals while searching job.
Head Honchos is a popular job search and career portal in India. It is known for offering its services exclusively for mid-management and senior jobs. At any point, there are thousands of jobs listed on the portal and it has helped hundreds of deserving candidates find their dream job. Apart from offering job search services, the portal also boasts a range of related services such as Resume Services, Executive Education, Executive Coaching and Career Assessments.
Career Articles1. "what Are Your Salary Expectations?"how Do I Handle The Interview Question?
Author: Sophie Kaul
2. Shape-up Your Career Through An Internship
Author: Roopali Parandekar
3. Going For Walk-ins? Think Twice!
Author: Jay Torres
4. Free Job Posting Site For Employers In Usa
Author: G Pradeep Kumar
5. Athena Net Coaching- Providing An Ideal Destination For The Students In Lucknow
6. Quality Assurance (qa) Training Courses In Ahmedabad- Unicode Technologies.
7. How To Establish A Successful Mobile Application Testing Career?
Author: Jack Ramon
8. Athena Ias- Helping You To Achieve Your Dream Of Becoming An Ias Officer.
9. Cathay Dupont Warning! Avoid Scam That Acts As Job Opportunity Award
Author: Andrei Park
10. Warning From Cathay Dupont: Travel Awards Not A Ticket To Work In Japan
Author: Alea Kim
11. Secrets Of Above 30,000 Feet Air Hostess Career
Author: WHITE PANTHER
12. Challenges Faced By Job Seekers
Author: Jay Torres
13. Jkpsc Recruitment 2017–2018 Latest Mo/lecturer Online Jobs Notification
Author: Recruitment Result
14. Involve Gamification In Recruiting And Engagement
15. Photojournalism- The Social Responsibility