ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Best Beachside Eateries In Phuket
Total Articles: 74
With Thailand packages, you may just find yourself leaping gleefully over the beaches of Phuket. Phuket is a happening destination and a place where you can give your body a bit of sun-bath and where you can feed your adrenaline glands with dollops of adventure sports and where you can eyeball the bikini-clad foreign tourists and where you can gulp down interesting foods. We say interesting because the cuisines can be veritably global. You do expect local Thai food, Chinese dishes and even Italian cuisines in this country. But to stare at the menu at the largely incomprehensible (and sometimes unpronounceable) names of Russian and Turkish dishes is something which can be a weird delight.
Phuket’s most popular beach is the Patong Beach. Needless to say that it is lined by an array of top-class restaurants and ridiculously cheap eateries! Vacationers to this country usually give their bellies a free rein. So, all those New Year Resolutions revolving around calorie-check goes for a toss and even those wafer-thin bikini-girls whom you just eyeballed in the previous paragraph dig deep into their plates and glasses.
If you’re with your girlfriend (or with someone else’s girlfriend) and want to keep up with pomp and sophistication, then slip inside The 9th Floor. Sitting beside the Patong Beach, it is a spacious and garishly good-looking restaurant which has picked up a slew of awards over the years. The cuisines range heavily and you can actually go on a culinary world tour if you order a heavy and varied meal. But the prices can be a bit too heavy for you to digest, if you are a small-time clerk or a big-time miser.
Frankly speaking, amongst the best activity to do in Phuket is to lunge at the cheap dishes at a beach shack-cum-eatery. Barefoot Beach Shack stands right over the sands and apart from its beautiful seaside view, it also serves you with inexpensive dishes.
For the best Indian food, the Baluchi Restaurant is a must-visit. It is a chic place with a good ambiance and reasonable prices.
In case you decide to stay late on the beach and round up the day with platefuls of delicious dinner, make sure to check out Baan Rim Pa. It offers surreal views but they are bettered by its excellent services and utterly mouth-watering food. Plus, they say that the Patong Sea makes you feel hungry. So, do carry some heavy bucks in your wallet, for you never know how gluttonous you may suddenly feel.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus