ALL >> General >> View Article
What Is Passive Solar Power
Total Articles: 3
If you want to know where to find sun energy you must first know exactly what sun energy is. Solar energy is energy from the sun. When the sun is shining solar power is being produced as it sends the heat radiating to the earth. You can find sun energy anywhere or anything that the sun can shine on. Presently there is a way that you can save the sunlight if you want to provide heat during the cold, which is what millions of individuals have done throughout the years.
The problem with capturing the suns heat is the fact that when it reaches the earths surface it does not go to any particular position. The area or object may be hot if left in the sun too long it will not make it the full heating potential of the sun's light.
The solar collector attracts a lot of sunlight to any particular area allowing the sun to pass through the source and into the expanse. Glass is a great solar collector because it allows the sun to pass through it and into the space but the heat energy from the sun can rarely escape leaving the expanse under the glass to become hot or warm from the heat energy. This allows the area to be heated using solar power.
Because glass is a natural solar collector it makes it great to put into a sun room or a greenhouse. When the temperature outside may be cold, the glass attracts the sunlight and traps the heat energy inside so that they temperature in the greenhouse or sun room remain warm even at night. Passive technology turns sunlight into heat that can be used for several things, including ventilation and cooling. You can heat up homes and businesses with passive solar. Passive solar systems depend on gravity fed and natural resources in order to make passive solar work. Than it is an active solar if it uses a pump or fan to force the liquid through.
Presently there is also the solar cooking equipment, the solar chimney which allows for ventilation and earth sheltering. Passive solar can also be found in a solar furnace and solar forge, although these are a little more complicated.
Sun energy can be found anywhere the sun shines but in order to fill the heat energy you must have direct sunlight for an extended period of time. , if you just use the morning sun to warm up your home your house may not stay warm through the night.
. passive solar panels
General Articles1. Financial System Report India 2017
Author: Ask Bank IFSC Code
2. Wedding Photography Packages To Fit Well In Your Budget
Author: Manish Vishwakarma
3. What Is The Crucial Reason Of Magnesium Oxide Industrial Development?
Author: hu Allen
4. Looking For A Bunch Of Thrilling Manali Travel Packege Activities Then, Go For Any Type Of Dare You
Author: himachal traveldeal
5. Some Of The Most Awkward Moments You May Experience When Dating On Online Dating Mobile App
Author: Richa verma
6. Best Voip Solution With Speedy Internet
Author: sachin kumar
7. Major Components Of Air Conditioning System And Their Function
Author: Satendra Kumar
8. Find The Best Voip Soft Switch Providers To Get Returns In Business
Author: sachin kumar
9. Get Professional Aso Services And App Store Seo Guides At Tapaso
Author: Richelle Guo
10. Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
Author: Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
11. Dass Ihre Erste Familie Geld Für Frivolitäten Wie Kleidung Ausgibt
12. The Benefits Of Organic Food
Author: Brian Miller
13. Usefulness Of Social Media For Business Branding And Marketing
Author: JDM Web Technologies is Fastest Growing Company
14. Enrolled For Pmp Certification In Mumbai? It’s Time To Educate You For A Pmp Electronic Exam
15. Making Best Use Of E-waste
Author: Bala P