ALL >> General >> View Article
What Is Passive Solar Power
Total Articles: 3
If you want to know where to find sun energy you must first know exactly what sun energy is. Solar energy is energy from the sun. When the sun is shining solar power is being produced as it sends the heat radiating to the earth. You can find sun energy anywhere or anything that the sun can shine on. Presently there is a way that you can save the sunlight if you want to provide heat during the cold, which is what millions of individuals have done throughout the years.
The problem with capturing the suns heat is the fact that when it reaches the earths surface it does not go to any particular position. The area or object may be hot if left in the sun too long it will not make it the full heating potential of the sun's light.
The solar collector attracts a lot of sunlight to any particular area allowing the sun to pass through the source and into the expanse. Glass is a great solar collector because it allows the sun to pass through it and into the space but the heat energy from the sun can rarely escape leaving the expanse under the glass to become hot or warm from the heat energy. This allows the area to be heated using solar power.
Because glass is a natural solar collector it makes it great to put into a sun room or a greenhouse. When the temperature outside may be cold, the glass attracts the sunlight and traps the heat energy inside so that they temperature in the greenhouse or sun room remain warm even at night. Passive technology turns sunlight into heat that can be used for several things, including ventilation and cooling. You can heat up homes and businesses with passive solar. Passive solar systems depend on gravity fed and natural resources in order to make passive solar work. Than it is an active solar if it uses a pump or fan to force the liquid through.
Presently there is also the solar cooking equipment, the solar chimney which allows for ventilation and earth sheltering. Passive solar can also be found in a solar furnace and solar forge, although these are a little more complicated.
Sun energy can be found anywhere the sun shines but in order to fill the heat energy you must have direct sunlight for an extended period of time. , if you just use the morning sun to warm up your home your house may not stay warm through the night.
. passive solar panels
General Articles1. What Are The Skills Development To Be Improved To Get The Best Jobs?
2. How Can An Electrician Wollongong Be Perfect For You
Author: Fellacity Trunck
3. Know Your Pan Card Status Here
4. Atharva Innovation Is Top Dealer And Distributor For Mechanical Products In Pune
5. Herbal & Natural Health Solutions For Women’s Problems
6. Pune- The City Of Opportunities For Mba Graduates
Author: Scmhrd Pune
7. Which Hotel Booking Sites Offer The Best Deals?
Author: Antonio Arola
8. Should You Invest In Vacation Homes In Costa Rica
Author: Jennifer Frazier
9. Express Entry System Alberta
Author: xiphias immigration
10. Auto Dealers For New And Used Cars
11. Entrepreneur Visa For Australia
Author: xiphias immigration
12. Online Food Ordering Script With Astounding Features
13. Trick To Buy Mi 1rs Products
14. The Essential Checklist For Hiring A Great Plumber
Author: John Roy
15. Stylize Your Appearance With Well Crafted Silver Jewelries
Author: Bryan Gentles